Keyser Soze Keyser Soze is offline

Default The Score

On 3/29/18 7:37 PM, Mr. Luddite wrote:
On 3/29/2018 7:26 PM, Keyser Soze wrote:
On 3/29/18 7:21 PM, Mr. Luddite wrote:
On 3/29/2018 5:47 PM, Keyser Soze wrote:
On 3/29/18 4:20 PM, Mr. Luddite wrote:

Trump:Â* 1
Stormy: 0

and a California judge, no less !

A delay,nothing more. But have heart...plenty of new ****storms are
coming Trump's way. Will a divorce suit from Melania be among them?

I suppose.Â* Her suit will be delayed like Mueller finding collusion
with the Russians.

I think it would be surprising if she doesn't dump her sleazeball
hubby. Of course, she knew what he was before she married him, but the
scumbag cheated on her right after the new Lil Trump was born, and
apparently with quite a few other women since then. No wonder she
brushes his hand away...no telling what that hand has been on...or in.

As for Mueller, it's up to Mueller to disclose his findings and he's
also in charge of the schedule.

What are you going to do if Trump is slammed with a bunch of charges
or is an unindicted co-conspirator on some serious ****? Defend him
until the death? Claim it is "trumped up"? Fake news? Hillary's fault?

I have said several times that if Trump is indicted and found guilty of
any crimes I will concede that I have been wrong.Â* I should qualify the
"crimes" as being serious enough to put National Security at risk ...
and if so, they would be impeachable.

As for Melania, it's her business, not mine to judge.Â* Who was it who
once said:

“You know, I'm not sitting here, some little woman standing by my man
like Tammy Wynette .... I’m sitting here because I love him, and I
respect him, and I honor what he’s been through and what we’ve been
through together."

Who was *that* woman?

It is an unsettled question as to whether a sitting president can be
indicted and if indicted, tried. Therefore you are giving yourself a
hell of an out. Also, so long as the Republicans control the House, I
don't see a possibility of impeachment, no matter what. I suppose so
long as the evangelical christians have given trump a pass on his
various immoralities, melania might, too.