Default David Hogg and Emma Gonzalez...

On Thu, 29 Mar 2018 19:21:32 -0000 (UTC), Bill wrote:

John H wrote:
On Thursday, 29 March 2018 14:24:03 UTC-4, wrote:
On Thu, 29 Mar 2018 10:29:51 -0700 (PDT), Tim
wrote:

On Thu, 29 Mar 2018 12:15:09 -0400, Keyser Söze
Gee and I just got a hat.
BTW which school shooter was an NRA member?

::

I Greg, you’re a cheapskate. I got a hat, lapel pen, belt buckle, and
some other swag. Lol!

I think I have a belt buckle but I never wear a belt.
Sticking on that lapel pin hurts too much since I also don't wear a
lot of shirts.
Mr Ed looked good in the hat on his Facebook page tho.

I wore my black hat with the big red NRA on the front to a Golden Corral.
Three men came up and said 'nice hat'. But, a whole lot of people gave me
dirty looks. I reckon they were liberals.

I went to a Golden Corral in Orlando. I think only time I will ever be in
one. Had to be a bunch of liberals.. the most ill mannered group I have
ever seen. Totally out of control kids. Young teens at next table were
making a mess of the area with “art works” made from food. What a wasteful
group.

Up until about a week ago, I had not been to one for about a year or more. Then, while on a camping
trip, we went to one up by Manassas.

You are absolutely correct. The place had been overrun with Hispanic families, and kids were
everywhere. Three times an announcement was made for parents to accompany kids under 10. There were
kids no more than 5 up there digging in the food. We both made sure we got something direct from the
grill or on the back end of the food lineup. Absolutely unreal. I'll never go back.

18:20John H
"Up until about a week ago, I had not been to one for about a year or more. Then, while on a camping
trip, we went to one up by Manassas.

You are absolutely correct. The place had been overrun with Hispanic families, and kids were
everywhere. Three times an announcement was made for parents to accompany kids under 10. There were
kids no more than 5 up there digging in the food. We both made sure we got something direct from the
grill or on the back end of the food lineup. Absolutely unreal. I'll never go back."

How dare those little brown kids enjoy themselves in your presence.
Maybe they should have bowed and parted so y'all could march up and get your food without having to see or hear them.

True North wrote:

18:20John H
"Up until about a week ago, I had not been to one for about a year or
more. Then, while on a camping
trip, we went to one up by Manassas.

You are absolutely correct. The place had been overrun with Hispanic
families, and kids were
everywhere. Three times an announcement was made for parents to accompany
kids under 10. There were
kids no more than 5 up there digging in the food. We both made sure we
got something direct from the
grill or on the back end of the food lineup. Absolutely unreal. I'll never go back."

How dare those little brown kids enjoy themselves in your presence.
Maybe they should have bowed and parted so y'all could march up and get
your food without having to see or hear them.

Too funny...Herring the Racist annoyed by Latinos. No wonder the ****head
adores Trump.

--
Posted with my iPhone 8+.
Tim Tim is offline

Keyser Söze
Too funny...Herring the Racist annoyed by Latinos. No wonder the ****head
adores Trump.

No, annoyed by sloppy people who won’t discipline there kids.

Maybe you out to eat there Harry. Just might be your kind of place...

On Thu, 29 Mar 2018 14:28:38 -0700 (PDT), True North wrote:

18:20John H
"Up until about a week ago, I had not been to one for about a year or more. Then, while on a camping
trip, we went to one up by Manassas.

You are absolutely correct. The place had been overrun with Hispanic families, and kids were
everywhere. Three times an announcement was made for parents to accompany kids under 10. There were
kids no more than 5 up there digging in the food. We both made sure we got something direct from the
grill or on the back end of the food lineup. Absolutely unreal. I'll never go back."

How dare those little brown kids enjoy themselves in your presence.
Maybe they should have bowed and parted so y'all could march up and get your food without having to see or hear them.

Why do you call Hispanics 'brown'? They should have followed the rules so their very young kids
didn't contaminate the food.

wrote:

On Thu, 29 Mar 2018 12:15:09 -0400, Keyser Söze
Gee and I just got a hat.
BTW which school shooter was an NRA member?

::

I Greg, youÂ’re a cheapskate. I got a hat, lapel pen, belt buckle, and
[...]

I see more uncontrolled white kids than Hispanic.

True North wrote:

18:20John H
"Up until about a week ago, I had not been to one for about a year or
more. Then, while on a camping
trip, we went to one up by Manassas.

You are absolutely correct. The place had been overrun with Hispanic
families, and kids were
everywhere. Three times an announcement was made for parents to accompany
kids under 10. There were
kids no more than 5 up there digging in the food. We both made sure we
got something direct from the
grill or on the back end of the food lineup. Absolutely unreal. I'll never go back."

How dare those little brown kids enjoy themselves in your presence.
Maybe they should have bowed and parted so y'all could march up and get
your food without having to see or hear them.

A self serve buffet is not a playground. How many were using their hands
to grab food. Is not an ethic thing. Is a health thing. The patrons
were requested to monitor the kids. Maybe you like food that has been
pawed through.

Tim Tim is offline

5:04 PMBill

wrote:

[...]

:::

I get tired of uncontrolled kids in general.

True North Wrote in message:

18:20John H
"Up until about a week ago, I had not been to one for about a year or more. Then, while on a camping
trip, we went to one up by Manassas.

You are absolutely correct. The place had been overrun with Hispanic families, and kids were
everywhere. Three times an announcement was made for parents to accompany kids under 10. There were
kids no more than 5 up there digging in the food. We both made sure we got something direct from the
grill or on the back end of the food lineup. Absolutely unreal. I'll never go back."

How dare those little brown kids enjoy themselves in your presence.
Maybe they should have bowed and parted so y'all could march up and get your food without having to see or hear them.

I think he was more concerned with sanitation. Sanitation is
obviously not important to you after seeing your cellar office
food preparation area.