Default David Hogg and Emma Gonzalez...

justan wrote:
True North Wrote in message:
justan

True North Wrote in message:
18:20John H
"Up until about a week ago, I had not been to one for about a year or more. Then, while on a camping
trip, we went to one up by Manassas.

You are absolutely correct. The place had been overrun with Hispanic families, and kids were
everywhere. Three times an announcement was made for parents to accompany kids under 10. There were
kids no more than 5 up there digging in the food. We both made sure we got something direct from the
grill or on the back end of the food lineup. Absolutely unreal. I'll never go back."

How dare those little brown kids enjoy themselves in your presence.
Maybe they should have bowed and parted so y'all could march up and get your food without having to see or hear them.

"I think he was more concerned with sanitation. Sanitation is
obviously not important to you after seeing your cellar office
food preparation area."

Are you tripping, Justine?
I don't prepare food in my "cellar" nor do I have an office down there.
I do have an exercise room but no grub.

If you use a real reader you'd see I responded to Fat Harry. Pay
attention.

He's not a bright guy.