Tim Tim is offline

Default David Hogg and Emma Gonzalez...

Ought to get paid commissions from the NRA. They’re some of the best sales staff they have.

http://tribunist.com/news/interest-i...lives-protest/

Tim wrote:
Ought to get paid commissions from the NRA. They’re some of the best
sales staff they have.

http://tribunist.com/news/interest-i...lives-protest/

Must be that “how to shoot up a school” brochure that accompanies NRA
membership...

--
Posted with my iPhone 8+.
Tim Tim is offline

11:15 AMKeyser Söze
Must be that “how to shoot up a school” brochure that accompanies NRA
membership...

--
Posted with my iPhone 8+.

I’m jealous of you Harry. I never got one. When did you get yours?

Keyser Sze Wrote in message:
Tim wrote:
Ought to get paid commissions from the NRA. They?re some of the best
sales staff they have.

http://tribunist.com/news/interest-i...lives-protest/

Must be that ?how to shoot up a school? brochure that accompanies NRA
membership...

--
Posted with my iPhone 8+.

All this hate from you and other liberals convinced me that I
needed to buy a gun.

justan wrote:
Keyser Söze Wrote in message:
Tim wrote:
Ought to get paid commissions from the NRA. They?re some of the best
sales staff they have.

http://tribunist.com/news/interest-i...lives-protest/

Must be that ?how to shoot up a school? brochure that accompanies NRA
membership...

--
Posted with my iPhone 8+.

All this hate from you and other liberals convinced me that I
needed to buy a gun.

Good. Clean it while it is loaded.

--
Posted with my iPhone 8+.

Keyser Sze Wrote in message:
justan wrote:
Keyser Sze Wrote in message:
Tim wrote:
Ought to get paid commissions from the NRA. They?re some of the best
sales staff they have.

http://tribunist.com/news/interest-i...lives-protest/

Must be that ?how to shoot up a school? brochure that accompanies NRA
membership...

--
Posted with my iPhone 8+.

All this hate from you and other liberals convinced me that I
needed to buy a gun.

Good. Clean it while it is loaded.

--
Posted with my iPhone 8+.

Ew. Your hatefullness ooses from every pore.

On Thursday, March 29, 2018 at 12:35:34 PM UTC-4, Tim wrote:
11:15 AMKeyser Söze
Must be that “how to shoot up a school” brochure that accompanies NRA
membership...

--
Posted with my iPhone 8+.

I’m jealous of you Harry. I never got one. When did you get yours?

When he purchased his latest assault weapon and its large Maryland-disapproved magazines.

On Thu, 29 Mar 2018 09:35:32 -0700 (PDT), Tim wrote:

11:15 AMKeyser Sze
Must be that how to shoot up a school brochure that accompanies NRA
membership...

Im jealous of you Harry. I never got one. When did you get yours?

Probably the same news clipping that reported the NRA's acts of terrorism.

On Thu, 29 Mar 2018 12:15:09 -0400, Keyser Söze
wrote:

Tim wrote:
Ought to get paid commissions from the NRA. They’re some of the best
sales staff they have.

http://tribunist.com/news/interest-i...lives-protest/

Must be that “how to shoot up a school” brochure that accompanies NRA
membership...

Gee and I just got a hat.
BTW which school shooter was an NRA member?
Tim Tim is offline

John H
On Thu, 29 Mar 2018 09:35:32 -0700 (PDT), Tim wrote:

11:15 AMKeyser Söze
Must be that “how to shoot up a school” brochure that accompanies NRA
membership...

I’m jealous of you Harry. I never got one. When did you get yours?

Probably the same news clipping that reported the NRA's acts of terrorism.

***

Or something maybe even worse. Lol!