Tim Tim is offline

Default David Hogg and Emma Gonzalez...

5:04 PMBill
John H. wrote:
On Thu, 29 Mar 2018 19:21:32 -0000 (UTC), Bill wrote:

John H wrote:
On Thursday, 29 March 2018 14:24:03 UTC-4, wrote:
On Thu, 29 Mar 2018 10:29:51 -0700 (PDT), Tim
wrote:

On Thu, 29 Mar 2018 12:15:09 -0400, Keyser Söze
Gee and I just got a hat.
BTW which school shooter was an NRA member?

::

I Greg, you’re a cheapskate. I got a hat, lapel pen, belt buckle, and
some other swag. Lol!

I think I have a belt buckle but I never wear a belt.
Sticking on that lapel pin hurts too much since I also don't wear a
lot of shirts.
Mr Ed looked good in the hat on his Facebook page tho.

I wore my black hat with the big red NRA on the front to a Golden Corral.
Three men came up and said 'nice hat'. But, a whole lot of people gave me
dirty looks. I reckon they were liberals.

I went to a Golden Corral in Orlando. I think only time I will ever be in
one. Had to be a bunch of liberals.. the most ill mannered group I have
ever seen. Totally out of control kids. Young teens at next table were
making a mess of the area with “art works” made from food. What a wasteful
group.

Up until about a week ago, I had not been to one for about a year or
more. Then, while on a camping
trip, we went to one up by Manassas.

You are absolutely correct. The place had been overrun with Hispanic
families, and kids were
everywhere. Three times an announcement was
made for parents to accompany kids under 10. There were
kids no more than 5 up there digging in the food. We both made sure we
got something direct from the
grill or on the back end of the food lineup. Absolutely unreal. I'll never go back.

I see more uncontrolled white kids than Hispanic.

:::

I get tired of uncontrolled kids in general.