Default Yay! Taxes Done - Refund Coming

True North wrote:
On Wednesday, 28 March 2018 21:25:44 UTC-3, Alex wrote:
True North wrote:
The John flushes his head again...
"Why am I lucky that you screwed up your taxes?"

Are y'all really that dopey, Johnny?
Y'all are lucky because you're getting money back.
Secondly, I didn't screw up anything....the revenue agent did.
I'm correcting their mistake as I do endlessly in here for y'all.
Maybe I should have been a teacher....Seems that they used to accept almost anyone in 'merica.

Getting money back doesn't mean anything. It doesn't change what is
owed it just means taxes were overpaid over the year.

Wow..that is a profound statement!
I never would have thought of that. ~~Snerk~~

You posted that a taxpayer receiving a refund is lucky, dummy.

Yay! Taxes Done - Refund Coming Alex[_15_] General 21 March 29th 18 11:52 AM
Refund for botched dental work? Justan Olphart General 26 June 2nd 15 01:40 AM
Guess who pays no federal income taxes or taxes at a lower rate thanyou do... X ~ Man General 41 August 25th 11 02:09 AM
Refund or welfare? Charles Momsen ASA 0 October 13th 08 06:30 PM
( OT ) Taxes Jim, General 0 March 28th 05 08:19 PM