Default concealed weapon permit

On Sat, 3 Mar 2018 19:15:49 -0800 (PST), True North wrote:

"They are always drink" ????
What did Margaret ever see in you to bring y'all in from the street a give y'all a job?

'...from the street a give...'?

And you are correcting someone else? Better go hunt your bedbugs instead.

John H. Wrote in message:
On Sat, 3 Mar 2018 19:15:49 -0800 (PST), True North wrote:

"They are always drink" ????
What did Margaret ever see in you to bring y'all in from the street a give y'all a job?

'...from the street a give...'?

And you are correcting someone else? Better go hunt your bedbugs instead.

Halifax modeled itself after the famous old Scollay Square.

----Android NewsGroup Reader----
http://usenet.sinaapp.com/

justan wrote:
Bill Wrote in message:
True North wrote:
On Saturday, 3 March 2018 20:17:45 UTC-4, Bill wrote:
True North wrote:
On Saturday, 3 March 2018 14:26:16 UTC-4, John H wrote:
On Sat, 3 Mar 2018 09:30:25 -0800 (PST), True North wrote:

Y'all are highly amusing. Guns are the answer to any problem.
Reminds me of that saying about to a man with a hammer....every problem is a nail.

Better tell your fat buddy, son.

https://www.flickr.com/photos/harryk...7680796955795/

I suppose if I lived in 'merica I'd feel the need for a gun to protect
myself from all y'all gun nuts.

Well, seems is if Halifax is not a real safe area, crime wise. Better to
have a tool and not need it, than need a tool and be without it.

Uh huh! Only time I was in San Francisco we were driving in from our
motel in Redwood City during rush hour traffic. Got to an intersection
where one driver was chasing another around a vehicle in front of about a
hundred witnesses. You 'mericans are crazy as the bedbugs and seem prone to violence.

Sounds like you were in Redwood City, not San Francisco. Were probably
immigrants from Halifax.

I got trained in Redwood City on some ARPA net hardware made by AMPEX.

I didn't notice a broom factory, but there must have been some
other janitorial business there, that Donnie was tending to.
Tourists don't stay in Redwood City.

I spent a lot of nights in Redwood City. Was the location of the county
computer system. Which I maintained.

True North wrote:
"They are always drink" ????
What did Margaret ever see in you to bring y'all in from the street a give y'all a job?

Say what???

Interesting Concealed Carry Option [email protected] General 3 February 6th 16 04:20 PM
Court Ruling Ends California Concealed Carry Restrictions KC General 19 November 18th 14 04:46 AM
Sheriff says concealed carry law is helping [email protected] General 156 May 1st 09 05:56 AM
Choose Your Weapon Thom Stewart ASA 0 January 21st 07 06:10 PM
What weapon to choose. Len Cruising 71 April 4th 05 11:57 AM