Default concealed weapon permit

On Saturday, 3 March 2018 22:01:15 UTC-4, True North wrote:
On Saturday, 3 March 2018 20:17:45 UTC-4, Bill wrote:
True North wrote:
On Saturday, 3 March 2018 14:26:16 UTC-4, John H wrote:
On Sat, 3 Mar 2018 09:30:25 -0800 (PST), True North wrote:

Y'all are highly amusing. Guns are the answer to any problem.
Reminds me of that saying about to a man with a hammer....every problem is a nail.

Better tell your fat buddy, son.

https://www.flickr.com/photos/harryk...7680796955795/

I suppose if I lived in 'merica I'd feel the need for a gun to protect
myself from all y'all gun nuts.

Well, seems is if Halifax is not a real safe area, crime wise. Better to
have a tool and not need it, than need a tool and be without it.

Uh huh! Only time I was in San Francisco we were driving in from our motel in Redwood City during rush hour traffic. Got to an intersection where one driver was chasing another around a vehicle in front of about a hundred witnesses. You 'mericans are crazy as the bedbugs and seem prone to violence.

Oh forgot to report...the chaser was after the chasee with a tire iron.

Bill wrote:

As he looked at her driver’s license the cop was surprised to notice that
attached to it was a conceal weapon permit.

Taken aback, he couldn’t help but ask, “Do you have a gun in your
possession?”

She replied in her crackly voice, “Indeed, I do. Why I have a 45 automatic
in the glove box.”

The trooper then asked if she had any other weapons.

She replied, “I have a 9 mm Glock in the center console.”

The shocked trooper asked, “Is that all the weapons you are transporting?”

The little old lady held up her purse and replied, “Well, I do keep a 38
special in my purse.”

Finally, the astonished trooper asked, “What are you afraid of?”

And the little old lady smiled and replied: “Not a ****ing Thing.”

!

True North wrote:
Y'all are highly amusing. Guns are the answer to any problem.
Reminds me of that saying about to a man with a hammer....every problem is a nail.

Nails don't attack hammers.

True North wrote:
[...]

The Trailer Park Boys are always firing guns. They are always drink or
high, too!

"They are always drink" ????
What did Margaret ever see in you to bring y'all in from the street a give y'all a job?

True North wrote:
[...]

Sounds like you were in Redwood City, not San Francisco. Were probably
immigrants from Halifax.

True North wrote:
[...]

But you claim we all use guns.

True North wrote:
[...]

Recreational halucenagens are legal in Halifax. Can you imagine
what would happen if they were allowed to have guns too? That
tiny overcrowded city of sin would turn into a mini Chicago.

----Android NewsGroup Reader----
http://usenet.sinaapp.com/

True North wrote:
[...]

I got trained in Redwood City on some ARPA net hardware made by AMPEX.

I didn't notice a broom factory, but there must have been some
other janitorial business there, that Donnie was tending to.
Tourists don't stay in Redwood City.

----Android NewsGroup Reader----
http://usenet.sinaapp.com/

True North wrote:
[...]

You got 'the bedbugs', eh son?

Interesting Concealed Carry Option [email protected] General 3 February 6th 16 05:20 PM
Court Ruling Ends California Concealed Carry Restrictions KC General 19 November 18th 14 05:46 AM
Sheriff says concealed carry law is helping [email protected] General 156 May 1st 09 05:56 AM
Choose Your Weapon Thom Stewart ASA 0 January 21st 07 07:10 PM
What weapon to choose. Len Cruising 71 April 4th 05 11:57 AM