Default concealed weapon permit

As he looked at her driver’s license the cop was surprised to notice that
attached to it was a conceal weapon permit.

Taken aback, he couldn’t help but ask, “Do you have a gun in your
possession?”

She replied in her crackly voice, “Indeed, I do. Why I have a 45 automatic
in the glove box.”

The trooper then asked if she had any other weapons.

She replied, “I have a 9 mm Glock in the center console.”

The shocked trooper asked, “Is that all the weapons you are transporting?”

The little old lady held up her purse and replied, “Well, I do keep a 38
special in my purse.”

Finally, the astonished trooper asked, “What are you afraid of?”

And the little old lady smiled and replied: “Not a ****ing Thing.”

Y'all are highly amusing. Guns are the answer to any problem.
Reminds me of that saying about to a man with a hammer....every problem is a nail.

True North Wrote in message:
Y'all are highly amusing. Guns are the answer to any problem.
Reminds me of that saying about to a man with a hammer....every problem is a nail.

Or a pin head like you, eh?

----Android NewsGroup Reader----
http://usenet.sinaapp.com/

On Sat, 3 Mar 2018 09:30:25 -0800 (PST), True North wrote:

Y'all are highly amusing. Guns are the answer to any problem.
Reminds me of that saying about to a man with a hammer....every problem is a nail.

Better tell your fat buddy, son.

https://www.flickr.com/photos/harryk...7680796955795/

On Saturday, 3 March 2018 14:26:16 UTC-4, John H wrote:
On Sat, 3 Mar 2018 09:30:25 -0800 (PST), True North wrote:

Y'all are highly amusing. Guns are the answer to any problem.
Reminds me of that saying about to a man with a hammer....every problem is a nail.

Better tell your fat buddy, son.

https://www.flickr.com/photos/harryk...7680796955795/

I suppose if I lived in 'merica I'd feel the need for a gun to protect myself from all y'all gun nuts.

On Sat, 3 Mar 2018 13:09:38 -0800 (PST), True North wrote:

On Saturday, 3 March 2018 14:26:16 UTC-4, John H wrote:
On Sat, 3 Mar 2018 09:30:25 -0800 (PST), True North wrote:

Y'all are highly amusing. Guns are the answer to any problem.
Reminds me of that saying about to a man with a hammer....every problem is a nail.

Better tell your fat buddy, son.

https://www.flickr.com/photos/harryk...7680796955795/

I suppose if I lived in 'merica I'd feel the need for a gun to protect myself from all y'all gun nuts.

Not everyone's as bad as your little buddy, son.

True North Wrote in message:
On Saturday, 3 March 2018 14:26:16 UTC-4, John H wrote:
On Sat, 3 Mar 2018 09:30:25 -0800 (PST), True North wrote:

Y'all are highly amusing. Guns are the answer to any problem.
Reminds me of that saying about to a man with a hammer....every problem is a nail.

Better tell your fat buddy, son.

https://www.flickr.com/photos/harryk...7680796955795/

I suppose if I lived in 'merica I'd feel the need for a gun to protect myself from all y'all gun nuts.

Ya right. All you need is a baseball bat to ward off all those
dangerous baby seals.
-- 7

----Android NewsGroup Reader----
http://usenet.sinaapp.com/

True North wrote:
On Saturday, 3 March 2018 14:26:16 UTC-4, John H wrote:
On Sat, 3 Mar 2018 09:30:25 -0800 (PST), True North wrote:

Y'all are highly amusing. Guns are the answer to any problem.
Reminds me of that saying about to a man with a hammer....every problem is a nail.

Better tell your fat buddy, son.

https://www.flickr.com/photos/harryk...7680796955795/

I suppose if I lived in 'merica I'd feel the need for a gun to protect
myself from all y'all gun nuts.

Well, seems is if Halifax is not a real safe area, crime wise. Better to
have a tool and not need it, than need a tool and be without it.

On Sun, 4 Mar 2018 00:17:43 -0000 (UTC), Bill wrote:

True North wrote:
On Saturday, 3 March 2018 14:26:16 UTC-4, John H wrote:
On Sat, 3 Mar 2018 09:30:25 -0800 (PST), True North wrote:

Y'all are highly amusing. Guns are the answer to any problem.
Reminds me of that saying about to a man with a hammer....every problem is a nail.

Better tell your fat buddy, son.

https://www.flickr.com/photos/harryk...7680796955795/

I suppose if I lived in 'merica I'd feel the need for a gun to protect
myself from all y'all gun nuts.

Well, seems is if Halifax is not a real safe area, crime wise. Better to
have a tool and not need it, than need a tool and be without it.

Like a broom? Or mop? Or toilet brush?

On Saturday, 3 March 2018 20:17:45 UTC-4, Bill wrote:
True North wrote:
On Saturday, 3 March 2018 14:26:16 UTC-4, John H wrote:
On Sat, 3 Mar 2018 09:30:25 -0800 (PST), True North wrote:

Y'all are highly amusing. Guns are the answer to any problem.
Reminds me of that saying about to a man with a hammer....every problem is a nail.

Better tell your fat buddy, son.

https://www.flickr.com/photos/harryk...7680796955795/

I suppose if I lived in 'merica I'd feel the need for a gun to protect
myself from all y'all gun nuts.

Well, seems is if Halifax is not a real safe area, crime wise. Better to
have a tool and not need it, than need a tool and be without it.

Uh huh! Only time I was in San Francisco we were driving in from our motel in Redwood City during rush hour traffic. Got to an intersection where one driver was chasing another around a vehicle in front of about a hundred witnesses. You 'mericans are crazy as the bedbugs and seem prone to violence..

Interesting Concealed Carry Option [email protected] General 3 February 6th 16 05:20 PM
Court Ruling Ends California Concealed Carry Restrictions KC General 19 November 18th 14 05:46 AM
Sheriff says concealed carry law is helping [email protected] General 156 May 1st 09 05:56 AM
Choose Your Weapon Thom Stewart ASA 0 January 21st 07 07:10 PM
What weapon to choose. Len Cruising 71 April 4th 05 11:57 AM