Tim Tim is offline

Default If the liberals love Dick's,

Alex
Tim wrote:
John H
...for stopping the sale of 'assault' rifles, they must *love* WalMart for having done so several
years ago! Wonder why WalMart didn't get any headlines for doing so?

John, our local BIG Walmart super center carries Colt ARs and M&Ps. For how long I don’t know...

Btw, I just picked up an AK. With two 30 round “Commie clips”. Fun fun fun👌

Russian?

Basically a Chinese AK-56 with thumbhole stock.

Tim wrote:
Alex
Tim wrote:
John H
...for stopping the sale of 'assault' rifles, they must *love* WalMart for having done so several
years ago! Wonder why WalMart didn't get any headlines for doing so?

John, our local BIG Walmart super center carries Colt ARs and M&Ps. For how long I don’t know...

Btw, I just picked up an AK. With two 30 round “Commie clips”. Fun fun fun👌

Russian?

Basically a Chinese AK-56 with thumbhole stock.

I was lucky to pick up one of the last Saiga AK-47's once their
importation was banned. It looks like the one in the first post minus
the optic:

http://www.xdtalk.com/threads/thinki...ing-it.246829/

I'm not sure if I will fire it. I have another non-Russian AK to
shoot. I'll wait to see what happens to the value.

John H. wrote:
On Fri, 2 Mar 2018 17:04:39 -0500, "Mr. Luddite" wrote:

On 3/2/2018 4:29 PM, Bill wrote:
John H. wrote:
On Fri, 2 Mar 2018 06:13:35 -0800 (PST), Tim wrote:

John H
...for stopping the sale of 'assault' rifles, they must *love* WalMart
for having done so several
years ago! Wonder why WalMart didn't get any headlines for doing so?

John, our local BIG Walmart super center carries Colt ARs and M&Ps. For
how long I don?t know...

Btw, I just picked up an AK. With two 30 round ?Commie clips?. Fun fun fun?

Are you sure? Neither the Effingham nor the Flora super centers carry any
assault style rifles. In
fact, the Flora store doesn't carry any guns. The Effingham lady said
they haven't carried them for
several years.

Our local Walmart’s have not carried firearms for years. They screwed up
the paperwork and the city said no firearms sales.

Come to think of it I don't know if Walmart sell firearms in MA. The
couple of Walmart's I've visited in the last few years sell ammo but no
firearms.

In Virginia it seems like the ones close to the big city, like DC, don't
sell firearms, only ammo.
Around the small towns some carry guns.

Ours does not sell ammo.

Tim Tim is offline

On Friday, March 2, 2018 at 9:10:24 PM UTC-6, Alex wrote:
Tim wrote:
Alex
Tim wrote:
John H
...for stopping the sale of 'assault' rifles, they must *love* WalMart for having done so several
years ago! Wonder why WalMart didn't get any headlines for doing so?

John, our local BIG Walmart super center carries Colt ARs and M&Ps. For how long I don’t know...

Btw, I just picked up an AK. With two 30 round “Commie clips”. Fun fun fun👌

Russian?

Basically a Chinese AK-56 with thumbhole stock.

I was lucky to pick up one of the last Saiga AK-47's once their
importation was banned. It looks like the one in the first post minus
the optic:

http://www.xdtalk.com/threads/thinki...ing-it.246829/

I'm not sure if I will fire it. I have another non-Russian AK to
shoot. I'll wait to see what happens to the value.

Technicallly it's a Norinco Mak 90 (1990) when they introduced the thumb hole stock.
Otherwise, I believe it's the same as a 1956 AK-56

https://www.gunsamerica.com/97897209...Hole-Stock.htm

On Fri, 2 Mar 2018 20:21:29 -0800 (PST), Tim
wrote:

Technicallly it's a Norinco Mak 90 (1990) when they introduced the thumb hole stock.
Otherwise, I believe it's the same as a 1956 AK-56

https://www.gunsamerica.com/97897209...Hole-Stock.htm

Yeah that is the AK that isn't an assault rifle ;-)

Tim Tim is offline

7:49
wrote:

Technicallly it's a Norinco Mak 90 (1990) when they introduced the thumb hole stock.
Otherwise, I believe it's the same as a 1956 AK-56

https://www.gunsamerica.com/97897209...Hole-Stock.htm

Yeah that is the AK that isn't an assault rifle ;-)

LOL! Not “tactical “ like the one Alex has either.

Tim wrote:
On Friday, March 2, 2018 at 9:10:24 PM UTC-6, Alex wrote:
Tim wrote:
Alex
Tim wrote:
[...]

There's no thumb hole stock. It's just like the photo in the first
thread of the link. No wood, all composite.

7:49
wrote:

Technicallly it's a Norinco Mak 90 (1990) when they introduced the thumb hole stock.
Otherwise, I believe it's the same as a 1956 AK-56

https://www.gunsamerica.com/97897209...Hole-Stock.htm

Yeah that is the AK that isn't an assault rifle ;-)

LOL! Not “tactical “ like the one Alex has either.

True. Got to have an adjustable stock!

Alex wrote:
7:49
wrote:

Technicallly it's a Norinco Mak 90 (1990) when they introduced the thumb hole stock.
Otherwise, I believe it's the same as a 1956 AK-56

https://www.gunsamerica.com/97897209...Hole-Stock.htm

Yeah that is the AK that isn't an assault rifle ;-)

LOL! Not “tactical “ like the one Alex has either.

True. Got to have an adjustable stock!

The local radio station was talking to some Florida Legislator today.
Kept talking about “assault rifles”. I wanted to ask her what is her and
the legislature definition of an assault weapon. I thought they required
full automatic or select fire.

On Sun, 4 Mar 2018 04:23:25 -0000 (UTC), Bill wrote:

Alex wrote:
7:49
wrote:

Technicallly it's a Norinco Mak 90 (1990) when they introduced the thumb hole stock.
Otherwise, I believe it's the same as a 1956 AK-56

https://www.gunsamerica.com/97897209...Hole-Stock.htm
Yeah that is the AK that isn't an assault rifle ;-)

LOL! Not tactical like the one Alex has either.

True. Got to have an adjustable stock!

The local radio station was talking to some Florida Legislator today.
Kept talking about assault rifles. I wanted to ask her what is her and
the legislature definition of an assault weapon. I thought they required
full automatic or select fire.

I've explained that to a bunch of liberals. They think, in many cases, that the 'AR' stands for
'assault rifle' rather than Armalite. And many of them don't know the difference between 'automatic'
and 'semi-automatic'. Unreal.

OT, Hey Dick! KC General 2 January 20th 14 01:11 PM
Here you go Dick... JustWaitAFrekinMinute General 40 March 29th 13 05:32 PM
Thanks, Dick & Don HK General 1 May 29th 09 01:47 AM