Default If the liberals love Dick's,

....for stopping the sale of 'assault' rifles, they must *love* WalMart for having done so several
years ago! Wonder why WalMart didn't get any headlines for doing so?
Tim Tim is offline

John H
....for stopping the sale of 'assault' rifles, they must *love* WalMart for having done so several
years ago! Wonder why WalMart didn't get any headlines for doing so?

John, our local BIG Walmart super center carries Colt ARs and M&Ps. For how long I don’t know...

Btw, I just picked up an AK. With two 30 round “Commie clips”. Fun fun fun👌

On Fri, 2 Mar 2018 06:13:35 -0800 (PST), Tim wrote:

John H
...for stopping the sale of 'assault' rifles, they must *love* WalMart for having done so several
years ago! Wonder why WalMart didn't get any headlines for doing so?

John, our local BIG Walmart super center carries Colt ARs and M&Ps. For how long I dont know...

Btw, I just picked up an AK. With two 30 round Commie clips. Fun fun fun?

Are you sure? Neither the Effingham nor the Flora super centers carry any assault style rifles. In
fact, the Flora store doesn't carry any guns. The Effingham lady said they haven't carried them for
several years.
Tim Tim is offline

John H
Btw, I just picked up an AK. With two 30 round “Commie clips”. Fun fun fun?

Are you sure? Neither the Effingham nor the Flora super centers carry any assault style rifles. In
fact, the Flora store doesn't carry any guns. The Effingham lady said they haven't carried them for
several years.

Been a while since I e been in there but the Olney store (15 miles away) did at least 6 months ago
Tim Tim is offline

10:45 AMJohn H
Btw, I just picked up an AK. With two 30 round “Commie clips”. Fun fun fun?

Are you sure? Neither the Effingham nor the Flora super centers carry any assault style rifles. In
fact, the Flora store doesn't carry any guns. The Effingham lady said they haven't carried them for
several years.

——

The AK was a private purchase...

John H. wrote:
On Fri, 2 Mar 2018 06:13:35 -0800 (PST), Tim wrote:

John H
...for stopping the sale of 'assault' rifles, they must *love* WalMart
for having done so several
years ago! Wonder why WalMart didn't get any headlines for doing so?

John, our local BIG Walmart super center carries Colt ARs and M&Ps. For
how long I don’t know...

Btw, I just picked up an AK. With two 30 round “Commie clips”. Fun fun fun?

Are you sure? Neither the Effingham nor the Flora super centers carry any
assault style rifles. In
fact, the Flora store doesn't carry any guns. The Effingham lady said
they haven't carried them for
several years.

Our local Walmart’s have not carried firearms for years. They screwed up
the paperwork and the city said no firearms sales.

On 3/2/2018 4:29 PM, Bill wrote:
John H. wrote:
On Fri, 2 Mar 2018 06:13:35 -0800 (PST), Tim wrote:

John H
...for stopping the sale of 'assault' rifles, they must *love* WalMart
for having done so several
years ago! Wonder why WalMart didn't get any headlines for doing so?

John, our local BIG Walmart super center carries Colt ARs and M&Ps. For
how long I don’t know...

Btw, I just picked up an AK. With two 30 round “Commie clips”. Fun fun fun?

Are you sure? Neither the Effingham nor the Flora super centers carry any
assault style rifles. In
fact, the Flora store doesn't carry any guns. The Effingham lady said
they haven't carried them for
several years.

Our local Walmart’s have not carried firearms for years. They screwed up
the paperwork and the city said no firearms sales.

Come to think of it I don't know if Walmart sell firearms in MA. The
couple of Walmart's I've visited in the last few years sell ammo but no
firearms.

On Fri, 2 Mar 2018 17:04:39 -0500, "Mr. Luddite" wrote:

On 3/2/2018 4:29 PM, Bill wrote:
John H. wrote:
[...]

In Virginia it seems like the ones close to the big city, like DC, don't sell firearms, only ammo.
Around the small towns some carry guns.

On Friday, March 2, 2018 at 6:06:08 PM UTC-5, John H wrote:
On Fri, 2 Mar 2018 17:04:39 -0500, "Mr. Luddite" wrote:

Come to think of it I don't know if Walmart sell firearms in MA. The
couple of Walmart's I've visited in the last few years sell ammo but no
firearms.

In Virginia it seems like the ones close to the big city, like DC, don't sell firearms, only ammo.
Around the small towns some carry guns.

The Walmart in Lexington, SC carried firearms, AR-15's even, a few years ago. I haven't looked in at least 3-4 years. I know that when they built a new Walmart in a small town a few years ago about 30 miles from here, they didn't sell firearms or ammo. Many in the town were not happy. They were told that Walmart was phasing out carrying that kind of stuff, and they decided to not stock it at that particular store. I don't know if they ever caved.

OT, Hey Dick! KC General 2 January 20th 14 01:11 PM
Here you go Dick... JustWaitAFrekinMinute General 40 March 29th 13 05:32 PM
Thanks, Dick & Don HK General 1 May 29th 09 01:47 AM