Tim Tim is offline

Default If the liberals love Dick's,

On Friday, March 2, 2018 at 9:10:24 PM UTC-6, Alex wrote:
Tim wrote:
Alex
Tim wrote:
John H
...for stopping the sale of 'assault' rifles, they must *love* WalMart for having done so several
years ago! Wonder why WalMart didn't get any headlines for doing so?

John, our local BIG Walmart super center carries Colt ARs and M&Ps. For how long I don’t know...

Btw, I just picked up an AK. With two 30 round “Commie clips”. Fun fun fun👌

Russian?

Basically a Chinese AK-56 with thumbhole stock.

I was lucky to pick up one of the last Saiga AK-47's once their
importation was banned. It looks like the one in the first post minus
the optic:

http://www.xdtalk.com/threads/thinki...ing-it.246829/

I'm not sure if I will fire it. I have another non-Russian AK to
shoot. I'll wait to see what happens to the value.

Technicallly it's a Norinco Mak 90 (1990) when they introduced the thumb hole stock.
Otherwise, I believe it's the same as a 1956 AK-56

https://www.gunsamerica.com/97897209...Hole-Stock.htm