Default My new truck

justan wrote:
I bought a new Dodge 3500 Ram Tri-Flex Fuel Truck. It'll run on
either hydrogen, gasoline, or E85.

Had to go back to the dealer yesterday because I couldn't get the
radio to work. The service technician explained that the radio
was voice-activated.

"Nelson", the technician said to the radio. The radio replied,
'Ricky or Willie?' 'Willie!' he continued, and 'On The Road
Again' came from the speakers.

Then he said, 'Ray Charles!', and in an instant 'Georgia On My
Mind' replaced Willie Nelson.

I drove away happy, and for the next few days, every time I'd
say, 'Beethoven', I'd get beautiful classical music, and if I
said, Beatles', I'd get one of their awesome songs.

Well, yesterday, some old lady ran a red light and nearly smashed
into my new truck, but luckily I swerved in time to avoid
her.

I yelled, 'You Crazy Bitch!'

Immediately the radio responded with, ?Ladies and gentlemen, The
Democratic Leader and former speaker of the House ....Nancy
Pelosi

Smart truck!

A 'truck' is a 'truck'! North Star General 53 November 21st 11 08:30 PM
New truck? John H[_2_] General 117 October 20th 10 09:18 PM
Finally - a truck boat...or boat truck...or something... Tom Francis - SWSports General 0 October 17th 09 05:55 PM
Big Truck Day! Donal ASA 1 July 28th 03 10:39 AM