Default Olympics

Are you all watching? Our girls are doing pretty well.
BTW did "Rocky and Bullwinkle" really get the silver in the woman's
giant slaloms?
I heard them say it but they never put up the graphic with her name.

wrote:
Are you all watching? Our girls are doing pretty well.
BTW did "Rocky and Bullwinkle" really get the silver in the woman's
giant slaloms?
I heard them say it but they never put up the graphic with her name.

Not watching.

--
Posted with my iPhone 8+.

On Thu, 15 Feb 2018 20:54:10 -0500, Keyser Söze

Are you all watching? Our girls are doing pretty well.
BTW did "Rocky and Bullwinkle" really get the silver in the woman's
giant slaloms?
I heard them say it but they never put up the graphic with her name.

Not watching.

It is really the only interesting thing on TV.
I am done with murder, mayhem and the Trump witch hunt.

On Fri, 16 Feb 2018 15:51:55 -0600, amdx wrote:

On 2/16/2018 7:07 AM, Keyser Soze wrote:
On 2/16/18 12:08 AM, wrote:
On Thu, 15 Feb 2018 20:54:10 -0500, Keyser Söze

Are you all watching? Our girls are doing pretty well.
BTW did "Rocky and Bullwinkle" really get the silver in the woman's
giant slaloms?
I heard them say it but they never put up the graphic with her name.

Not watching.

It is really the only interesting thing on TV.
I am done with murder, mayhem and the Trump witch hunt.

I won't dispute your point there is little interesting on TV. If I can't
find anything on the science, nature, history, channels, et cetera, I
just open the book I am reading to my bookmark.

OH!, You missed a fascinating and awe filled evening of Curling!

Mikek

That is why I record this stuff. I can fast forward over things I
don't care about. Curling is interesting for a little while but I am
not going to spend the evening watching it. The biathalon is
interesting too. Those boys and girls can shoot, all the while cross
country skiing. There is no shooting between heartbeats when your
heart rate is 150-160. I didn't mind seeing that arrogant French guy
drop his last 2 shots and lose.
I also like watching the snowboard and some of the alpine stuff. The
skeleton is just nuts.. They are belly whopping head first on tiny
little sleds hitting 80MPH or more.

The olympics [email protected] General 38 August 22nd 16 08:00 PM
Do not watch the Olympics [email protected] General 22 August 3rd 08 02:39 PM
Carter and the Olympics Skipper General 2 February 11th 06 07:22 AM
OT Olympics N.L. Eckert General 3 September 22nd 04 02:26 PM
Olympics Bill Tuthill General 2 September 2nd 04 01:23 AM