Default Do not watch the Olympics

If you watch the so-called Beeijing Olympics, then you support the
Chinese dictatorship and their violation fo human rights
Senior Member

On Aug 1, 7:34*pm, wrote:
If you watch the so-called Beeijing Olympics, then you support the
Chinese dictatorship and their violation fo human rights

I won't watch one frekin' minute.. Any athlete who would compete in
such a nasty polluted environment should be tested twice for drugs,
and I don't mean steroids. We are still seeing the cost of the phony
PC environment we had back then... when China was awarded the host
rights... I don't watch fear factor for the same reason, I don't like
to watch athletes compete in cesspools... I wonder which prison
their "Al Gore" is being tortured in?

hk wrote in
:

girls' beach volleyball

That's not a sport, in your case, that's a perversion....(c;

wrote in message

If you watch the so-called Beeijing Olympics, then you support the
Chinese dictatorship and their violation fo human rights

Right. Go bury your head in the sand like the rest of the ostridges.
Eisboch

HK HK is offline

Larry wrote:
hk wrote in
:

girls' beach volleyball

That's not a sport, in your case, that's a perversion....(c;

I freely admit that. :)
Tim Tim is offline

On Aug 1, 6:34 pm, wrote:
If you watch the so-called Beeijing Olympics, then you support the
Chinese dictatorship and their violation fo human rights

If you watch, you watch. If you buy products from advertisers who are
throwing commercials during the Olympics thats probably a different
matter

Senior Member

On Aug 1, 10:38*pm, Tim wrote:
On Aug 1, 6:34 pm, wrote:

If you watch the so-called Beeijing Olympics, then you support the
Chinese dictatorship and their violation fo human rights

If you watch, you watch. If you buy products from advertisers who are
throwing commercials during the Olympics thats probably a different
matter

I don't even want to support the network broadcasting this scam on the
world.. China made lot's of promises, and were held to none of them.
They will be sitting there laughing as our kids try to compete in the
sewer they call Bejing.. What a joke.. sad really that America didn't
have the balls to say no long ago..

Carter and the Olympics Skipper General 2 February 11th 06 07:22 AM
OT Olympics N.L. Eckert General 3 September 22nd 04 02:26 PM
Stroking in Kayaks vs. Canoes in Olympics Proctologically Violated©® General 2 September 2nd 04 03:41 PM
Olympics Bill Tuthill General 2 September 2nd 04 01:23 AM