Default Do not watch the Olympics

On Aug 2, 3:48 pm, hk wrote:
Eisboch wrote:
"hk" wrote in message

You're wasting your time trying to provoke any of the Seven Dwarfs or the
right-wingers not in that group into having a social conscience. Virtually
all of them are "I've got mine, so screw you" boys.

Why do you sound suspiciously like someone who is still trying to "get his"?

Eisboch

It must be because I have a social conscience and am involved in
activities beyond fulfilling my personal indulgences, hey? :)

I happen to think Nixon was a genius at international relations.
Opening up to China right as we were getting out of Viet nam was pure
genius and scared the crap outta the soviets. He had no intention of
reforming China, he was simply engaging in international chess. Too
bad he was a paranoid loon at home.
China has shown backward progress on human rights since Tianeman in
spite of all the "openess" toward them. All you are doing is making
more billionaire thugs who are able to do so because they have very
little rule of law and all rule by organized crime (the party).
HK and I rarely agree but in this case we do.

On Aug 2, 2:23*pm, "Eisboch" wrote:
"hk" wrote in message

. ..

You're wasting your time trying to provoke any of the Seven Dwarfs or the
right-wingers not in that group into having a social conscience. Virtually
all of them are "I've got mine, so screw you" boys.

Why do you sound suspiciously like someone who is still trying to "get his"?

Eisboch

Because he's a loser. That's why he finds it necessary to lie about
every aspect of his hideous life.

On Aug 1, 7:34*pm, wrote:
If you watch the so-called Beeijing Olympics, then you support the
Chinese dictatorship and their violation fo human rights

Why, o why did they opt to hold the Olympics in Bejing then?

Carter and the Olympics Skipper General 2 February 11th 06 07:22 AM
OT Olympics N.L. Eckert General 3 September 22nd 04 02:26 PM
Stroking in Kayaks vs. Canoes in Olympics Proctologically Violated©® General 2 September 2nd 04 03:41 PM
Olympics Bill Tuthill General 2 September 2nd 04 01:23 AM