Default That time of year again...

Received a letter from Toyota today.
It is an "Exclusive Upgrade Notification" with my very own "Personal Web Key".

Local dealer is apparently "the site for an exciting and unique Toyota Truck Upgrade Sale" which is only available to select clients.

I was wondering if I should contact and tell them that a handful of know-it-alls in wrecked.boats claim that my Highlander isn't a truck.

Anyway they are offering interest rates as low as 0%...cash incentives up to $4k and a special $2k trade-in voucher. Gotta make up my mind by Feb 26.

True North wrote:
Received a letter from Toyota today.
It is an "Exclusive Upgrade Notification" with my very own "Personal Web Key".

Local dealer is apparently "the site for an exciting and unique Toyota
Truck Upgrade Sale" which is only available to select clients.

I was wondering if I should contact and tell them that a handful of
know-it-alls in wrecked.boats claim that my Highlander isn't a truck.

Anyway they are offering interest rates as low as 0%...cash incentives up
to $4k and a special $2k trade-in voucher. Gotta make up my mind by Feb 26.

Marketing! They are not giving anything away for free. We still get
letters on my wife’s 2009 Venza where customers want that model and will
get a nice trade in value.

On Thu, 15 Feb 2018 20:07:38 -0000 (UTC), Bill
wrote:

True North wrote:
Received a letter from Toyota today.
It is an "Exclusive Upgrade Notification" with my very own "Personal Web Key".

Local dealer is apparently "the site for an exciting and unique Toyota
Truck Upgrade Sale" which is only available to select clients.

I was wondering if I should contact and tell them that a handful of
know-it-alls in wrecked.boats claim that my Highlander isn't a truck.

Anyway they are offering interest rates as low as 0%...cash incentives up
to $4k and a special $2k trade-in voucher. Gotta make up my mind by Feb 26.

Marketing! They are not giving anything away for free. We still get
letters on my wife’s 2009 Venza where customers want that model and will
get a nice trade in value.

I got a letter recently telling me my 97 Prelude was in high demand
and I should stop by for my deal.

wrote:

True North wrote:
Received a letter from Toyota today.
It is an "Exclusive Upgrade Notification" with my very own "Personal Web Key".

Local dealer is apparently "the site for an exciting and unique Toyota
Truck Upgrade Sale" which is only available to select clients.

I was wondering if I should contact and tell them that a handful of
know-it-alls in wrecked.boats claim that my Highlander isn't a truck.

Anyway they are offering interest rates as low as 0%...cash incentives up
to $4k and a special $2k trade-in voucher. Gotta make up my mind by Feb 26.

Marketing! They are not giving anything away for free. We still get
letters on my wife’s 2009 Venza where customers want that model and will
get a nice trade in value.

I got a letter recently telling me my 97 Prelude was in high demand
and I should stop by for my deal.

I think it was one of the most stolen cars, so there was a demand.

On Fri, 16 Feb 2018 02:00:49 -0000 (UTC), Bill

wrote:

True North wrote:
[...]

I am sure it is worth more in parts than as a car. They are pretty
rare and I am sure kids wreck them a lot. Under the skin it is a
garden variety Civic with a V-Tech engine.
I still like buzzing around in it but if it blows up, I may just take
the tags off and walk away ;-)
There was a while when I thought about an electric conversion since
they make a Civic kit. I just can't make the numbers work out for the
little I drive, even with the 30% tax deal assuming that deal is still
around. They do have a kit that makes it a drag racer tho ;-)
I suppose if I am going very far I could drop my Briggs generator on a
little trailer and make it a hybrid.

On Thu, 15 Feb 2018 11:36:49 -0800 (PST), True North wrote:

Received a letter from Toyota today.
It is an "Exclusive Upgrade Notification" with my very own "Personal Web Key".

Local dealer is apparently "the site for an exciting and unique Toyota Truck Upgrade Sale" which is only available to select clients.

I was wondering if I should contact and tell them that a handful of know-it-alls in wrecked.boats claim that my Highlander isn't a truck.

Anyway they are offering interest rates as low as 0%...cash incentives up to $4k and a special $2k trade-in voucher. Gotta make up my mind by Feb 26.

If calling your mid-sized SUV a 'truck' makes you feel special, go for it. I'm sure that's what Dr.
Phil would suggest.

It's that time of year again.... True North[_2_] General 16 February 10th 18 03:19 AM
Every year at this time... Poquito Loco General 4 December 22nd 14 10:50 PM
Not this time of year Rob General 0 November 29th 09 12:48 AM
That time of year again Mundo ASA 2 March 19th 07 04:34 AM
That time of year again! Don White General 87 February 18th 06 11:49 PM