Default It's that time of year again....

http://www.halifaxboatshow.com/

Bought my 2 tickets on line and saved myself a whopping $4.00 CDN.
Will probably go Friday morning. Opens tomorrow but expect wife's birthday present to arrive from Amazon.ca tomorrow.
Tim Tim is offline

True North
http://www.halifaxboatshow.com/

Bought my 2 tickets on line and saved myself a whopping $4.00 CDN.
Will probably go Friday morning. Opens tomorrow but expect wife's birthday present to arrive from Amazon.ca tomorrow.

Sounds great. St, Louis is having their big boat show this weekend as well. Hopefully they’ll move some stuff and get people back out on the water. I was wanting to go this Saturday but can’t work it out. Sux.

Hope you have some fun there, Don...

On Thursday, 8 February 2018 08:03:04 UTC-4, Tim wrote:
True North
http://www.halifaxboatshow.com/

Bought my 2 tickets on line and saved myself a whopping $4.00 CDN.
Will probably go Friday morning. Opens tomorrow but expect wife's birthday present to arrive from Amazon.ca tomorrow.

Sounds great. St, Louis is having their big boat show this weekend as well. Hopefully they’ll move some stuff and get people back out on the water. I was wanting to go this Saturday but can’t work it out. Sux.

Hope you have some fun there, Don...

Thanks Tim...I'll be looking for something to play with at the beach. maybe a small Zodiac tender type or a sit on kayak. Wife doesn't like the beach but i always have so I need something small, light and no fuss that I can either take inside the Highlander or throw on top of my utility trailer.

True North wrote:
On Thursday, 8 February 2018 08:03:04 UTC-4, Tim wrote:
True North
http://www.halifaxboatshow.com/

Bought my 2 tickets on line and saved myself a whopping $4.00 CDN.
Will probably go Friday morning. Opens tomorrow but expect wife's
birthday present to arrive from Amazon.ca tomorrow.

Sounds great. St, Louis is having their big boat show this weekend as
well. Hopefully they’ll move some stuff and get people back out on the
water. I was wanting to go this Saturday but can’t work it out. Sux.

Hope you have some fun there, Don...

Thanks Tim...I'll be looking for something to play with at the beach.
maybe a small Zodiac tender type or a sit on kayak. Wife doesn't like
the beach but i always have so I need something small, light and no fuss
that I can either take inside the Highlander or throw on top of my utility trailer.

I bought 2 Hobie I11s inflatable kayaks last year. Really like them, may
be out of your price range. Around $2300 each. So maybe someone else’s
inflatable. Will fit inside the car.

Tim Tim is offline

9:09 AMTrue North
Thanks Tim...I'll be looking for something to play with at the beach. maybe a small Zodiac tender type or a sit on kayak. Wife doesn't like the beach but i always have so I need something small, light and no fuss that I can either take inside the Highlander or throw on top of my utility trailer.

I always like looking at all the stuff I can’t afford which is almost all of it. Lol!

True North Wrote in message:
On Thursday, 8 February 2018 08:03:04 UTC-4, Tim wrote:
True North
http://www.halifaxboatshow.com/

Bought my 2 tickets on line and saved myself a whopping $4.00 CDN.
Will probably go Friday morning. Opens tomorrow but expect wife's birthday present to arrive from Amazon.ca tomorrow.

Sounds great. St, Louis is having their big boat show this weekend as well. Hopefully they?ll move some stuff and get people back out on the water. I was wanting to go this Saturday but can?t work it out. Sux.

Hope you have some fun there, Don...

Thanks Tim...I'll be looking for something to play with at the beach. maybe a small Zodiac tender type or a sit on kayak. Wife doesn't like the beach but i always have so I need something small, light and no fuss that I can either take inside the Highlander or throw on top of my utility trailer.

A small tender would be too much for you yo mustle around. A sit
on would be iffy.

----Android NewsGroup Reader----
http://usenet.sinaapp.com/

True North Wrote in message:
[...]

Say what, Justine?
You're confusing me with yourself or some of your fellow turds.
That said...I suppose 150 pounds would be plenty for me to load on the utility trailer of to carry down to the beach from a parking lot.

BTY... how do y'all "yo mustle around" things?
Y'all sure do talk funny in Floriduh!

True North Wrote in message:
[...]

How often do you pick up 150#. Of to carry?

On Thu, 8 Feb 2018 11:53:40 -0800 (PST), True North
wrote:

I suppose 150 pounds would be plenty for me to load on the utility trailer of to carry down to the beach from a parking lot.

Hustling it on and off the trailer would not be that hard but you are
not carrying it very far, particularly in beach sand. I suppose you
could drag it once you are in the sand. Are you going to be toting a
motor and all you need for that too? I hustled a 12 jon boat, 7.5hp
motor and gas tank around for a while when I first moved here but I
was young ;-)
If you are just planning on paddling I think a kayak may be a better
choice. They also have a set of wheels for them with balloon tires for
rolling in the sand. Usually you can find them in garage sales pretty
cheap when people lose the love after a few trips. I see them here now
and then free for the hauling away. My neighbor has 2 and 2 canoes
that people gave to him to store and never came back.

Every year at this time... Poquito Loco General 4 December 22nd 14 10:50 PM
Not this time of year Rob General 0 November 29th 09 12:48 AM
That time of year again Mundo ASA 2 March 19th 07 04:34 AM
That time of year again! Don White General 87 February 18th 06 11:49 PM
O.T. It's that time of year RGrew176 General 0 March 30th 04 01:08 AM