posted to alt.sailing.asa

Default That time of year again

Well guys it was an interesting winter. Just got back from the boat. Water
tanks filled and auxilary serviced. Thanks for the yucks... I will be mostly
out of here (newsgroup) until late next fall. Scotty... Hag keep in touch.
Boat is in Oxford. I will be there often. And others.. Until next year.. fair
winds and good health

adieu,

--
Mundo, The Captain who is a bully and an ass

posted to alt.sailing.asa

"Mundo" wrote in message
. net...
Well guys it was an interesting winter. Just got back from the boat. Water
tanks filled and auxilary serviced. Thanks for the yucks... I will be
mostly
out of here (newsgroup) until late next fall. Scotty... Hag keep in touch.
Boat is in Oxford. I will be there often. And others.. Until next year..
fair
winds and good health

adieu,

--
Mundo, The Captain who is a bully and an ass

Have a great time!

--
"j" ganz @@
www.sailnow.com

Bwahaha! Bye Bye Bushy! Bobsprit ASA 1 June 18th 04 10:37 PM
Captain Dmytro Biriukovych is The Ukrainian Observer's Man of the Year. Chris Brady Tall Ships 1 January 15th 04 10:47 AM
Will anyone have a job? Harry Krause General 21 January 12th 04 01:23 PM