Default FOR FAT HARRY

Wrote in message:
On Tue, 30 Jan 2018 11:46:25 -0500, "Mr. Luddite"
wrote:

On 1/30/2018 11:28 AM, Keyser Soze wrote:
On 1/30/18 11:24 AM,
wrote:
On Tue, 30 Jan 2018 11:04:37 -0500, Keyser Soze
wrote:

On 1/30/18 9:19 AM, Mr. Luddite wrote:
On 1/30/2018 9:13 AM, justan wrote:

Why did the ceo of the dnc suddenly quit?

Affair with the janitor at the FBI headquarters?

I wasn't aware there is or was a "CEO" of DNC.

The WaPo seems to think so

Democratic National Committee CEO Jess O?Connell is leaving the job
https://www.washingtonpost.com/news/powerpost/wp/2018/01/29/chief-executive-officer-leaves-dnc/?utm_term=.95b9cbfec134

D'uh. I didn't claim there was so such job or person holding it. I
simply stated I wasn't aware of the job or person holding it. I thought
the DNC was run by Tom Perez. Apparently he is the chief political
officer or chairman but the chief staff officer was Ms. O'Connell.

One reason given was poor fundraising by the DNC in general.

Fund raising was not their problem in 16. They had twice as much money
as Trump. It just proves if your candidate is as flawed as Hillary you
can't buy the white house.
I was actually pleased about that part. It is the first time in my
memory that the person who spent the most still lost the presidential
election.

I heard she has a billion dollar war chest. It would be nice if
she donated some of that to the DNC to help float that sinking
ship.

----Android NewsGroup Reader----
http://usenet.sinaapp.com/
Tim Tim is offline

justan

wrote:

[...]

I think she’s a bit smarter than that. It’s a bottomless pit.

wrote:

[...]

It really is amazing. I just looked up the numbers for the heck of it.

Hillary raised a total of $1,190M
Trump raised a total of $ 648.8M - nearly half of what Hillary raised.

At the end of the campaigns Hillary had $ 7.8M left.
Trump had $31.5M left.

On schedule and under budget. :-)

https://www.bloomberg.com/politics/graphics/2016-presidential-campaign-fundraising/

Tim Tim is offline

12:53
===

You'd think an important apparatchik like him would be given a high
level daily briefing.

---
http://www.avg.com

12:55 PMMr. Luddite
He gets a daily briefing. Daily Kos.
Gives him the buzz words and talking points of the day.

Here you go again, gentlemen. LOL!!!

On 1/30/18 1:55 PM, Mr. Luddite wrote:
On 1/30/2018 1:53 PM, wrote:
On Tue, 30 Jan 2018 13:18:01 -0500 (EST), justan wrote:

Wrote in message:
On Tue, 30 Jan 2018 11:28:26 -0500, Keyser Soze
wrote:

wrote:

On 1/30/18 9:19 AM, Mr. Luddite wrote:
On 1/30/2018 9:13 AM, justan wrote:

Why did the ceo of the dnc suddenly quit?

Affair with the janitor at the FBI headquarters?

I wasn't aware there is or was a "CEO" of DNC.

The WaPo seems to think so

Democratic National Committee CEO Jess O?Connell is leaving the job
https://www.washingtonpost.com/news/powerpost/wp/2018/01/29/chief-executive-officer-leaves-dnc/?utm_term=.95b9cbfec134

D'uh. I didn't claim there was so such job or person holding it. I
simply stated I wasn't aware of the job or person holding it. I
thought
the DNC was run by Tom Perez. Apparently he is the chief political
officer or chairman but the chief staff officer was Ms. O'Connell.

OTOW your "gotcha" got you. ;-)

Fat Harry seems to be uninformed about the goings on of his own party.

===

You'd think an important apparatchik like him would be given a high
level daily briefing.

He gets a daily briefing.Â* Daily Kos.
Gives him the buzz words and talking points of the day.

Yeah, I read KOS about once a month. D'uh. Not early as often as you
read Trump's Apologetica.

On Tue, 30 Jan 2018 13:15:49 -0500 (EST), justan wrote:

I heard she has a billion dollar war chest. It would be nice if
she donated some of that to the DNC to help float that sinking
ship.

Hillary reported that she only had a tad over a million left after
spending $793 million to lose

Harry No Name General 27 March 31st 09 08:17 PM
Hey, Harry [email protected] General 128 February 10th 09 08:03 PM
Gee, Harry................................................. [email protected] General 6 January 23rd 09 04:00 AM
For Harry Only! John H[_2_] General 2 December 24th 08 10:22 PM
Hey Harry.. [email protected] General 21 November 29th 08 01:15 AM