BoatBanter.com

-   -   FOR FAT HARRY (https://www.boatbanter.com/general/177937-fat-harry.html)

justan January 30th 18 02:13 PM

FOR FAT HARRY

Why did the ceo of the dnc suddenly quit?

----Android NewsGroup Reader----
http://usenet.sinaapp.com/

Mr. Luddite[_4_] January 30th 18 02:19 PM

FOR FAT HARRY

On 1/30/2018 9:13 AM, justan wrote:

Why did the ceo of the dnc suddenly quit?

Affair with the janitor at the FBI headquarters?

Keyser Soze January 30th 18 04:04 PM

FOR FAT HARRY

On 1/30/18 9:19 AM, Mr. Luddite wrote:
On 1/30/2018 9:13 AM, justan wrote:

Why did the ceo of the dnc suddenly quit?

Affair with the janitor at the FBI headquarters?

I wasn't aware there is or was a "CEO" of DNC.

Mr. Luddite[_4_] January 30th 18 04:21 PM

FOR FAT HARRY

On 1/30/2018 11:04 AM, Keyser Soze wrote:
On 1/30/18 9:19 AM, Mr. Luddite wrote:
On 1/30/2018 9:13 AM, justan wrote:

Why did the ceo of the dnc suddenly quit?

Affair with the janitor at the FBI headquarters?

I wasn't aware there is or was a "CEO" of DNC.

There's a job for everyone in the DNC. Just ask.

[email protected] January 30th 18 04:24 PM

FOR FAT HARRY

On Tue, 30 Jan 2018 11:04:37 -0500, Keyser Soze
wrote:

On 1/30/18 9:19 AM, Mr. Luddite wrote:
On 1/30/2018 9:13 AM, justan wrote:

Why did the ceo of the dnc suddenly quit?

Affair with the janitor at the FBI headquarters?

I wasn't aware there is or was a "CEO" of DNC.

The WaPo seems to think so

Democratic National Committee CEO Jess O’Connell is leaving the job
https://www.washingtonpost.com/news/powerpost/wp/2018/01/29/chief-executive-officer-leaves-dnc/?utm_term=.95b9cbfec134

Keyser Soze January 30th 18 04:28 PM

FOR FAT HARRY

wrote:

On 1/30/18 9:19 AM, Mr. Luddite wrote:
On 1/30/2018 9:13 AM, justan wrote:

Why did the ceo of the dnc suddenly quit?

Affair with the janitor at the FBI headquarters?

I wasn't aware there is or was a "CEO" of DNC.

The WaPo seems to think so

Democratic National Committee CEO Jess O’Connell is leaving the job
https://www.washingtonpost.com/news/powerpost/wp/2018/01/29/chief-executive-officer-leaves-dnc/?utm_term=.95b9cbfec134

D'uh. I didn't claim there was so such job or person holding it. I
simply stated I wasn't aware of the job or person holding it. I thought
the DNC was run by Tom Perez. Apparently he is the chief political
officer or chairman but the chief staff officer was Ms. O'Connell.

Mr. Luddite[_4_] January 30th 18 04:46 PM

FOR FAT HARRY

wrote:

On 1/30/18 9:19 AM, Mr. Luddite wrote:
On 1/30/2018 9:13 AM, justan wrote:

Why did the ceo of the dnc suddenly quit?

Affair with the janitor at the FBI headquarters?

I wasn't aware there is or was a "CEO" of DNC.

The WaPo seems to think so

Democratic National Committee CEO Jess O’Connell is leaving the job
https://www.washingtonpost.com/news/powerpost/wp/2018/01/29/chief-executive-officer-leaves-dnc/?utm_term=.95b9cbfec134

D'uh. I didn't claim there was so such job or person holding it. I
simply stated I wasn't aware of the job or person holding it. I thought
the DNC was run by Tom Perez. Apparently he is the chief political
officer or chairman but the chief staff officer was Ms. O'Connell.

One reason given was poor fundraising by the DNC in general.

justan January 30th 18 05:29 PM

FOR FAT HARRY

wrote:

On 1/30/18 9:19 AM, Mr. Luddite wrote:
On 1/30/2018 9:13 AM, justan wrote:

Why did the ceo of the dnc suddenly quit?

Affair with the janitor at the FBI headquarters?

I wasn't aware there is or was a "CEO" of DNC.

The WaPo seems to think so

Democratic National Committee CEO Jess O?Connell is leaving the job
https://www.washingtonpost.com/news/powerpost/wp/2018/01/29/chief-executive-officer-leaves-dnc/?utm_term=.95b9cbfec134

D'uh. I didn't claim there was so such job or person holding it. I
simply stated I wasn't aware of the job or person holding it. I thought
the DNC was run by Tom Perez. Apparently he is the chief political
officer or chairman but the chief staff officer was Ms. O'Connell.

I am happy to enlighten yoy, Fat Harry.

----Android NewsGroup Reader----
http://usenet.sinaapp.com/

[email protected] January 30th 18 06:09 PM

FOR FAT HARRY

wrote:

On 1/30/18 9:19 AM, Mr. Luddite wrote:
On 1/30/2018 9:13 AM, justan wrote:

Why did the ceo of the dnc suddenly quit?

Affair with the janitor at the FBI headquarters?

I wasn't aware there is or was a "CEO" of DNC.

The WaPo seems to think so

Democratic National Committee CEO Jess O’Connell is leaving the job
https://www.washingtonpost.com/news/powerpost/wp/2018/01/29/chief-executive-officer-leaves-dnc/?utm_term=.95b9cbfec134

D'uh. I didn't claim there was so such job or person holding it. I
simply stated I wasn't aware of the job or person holding it. I thought
the DNC was run by Tom Perez. Apparently he is the chief political
officer or chairman but the chief staff officer was Ms. O'Connell.

OTOW your "gotcha" got you. ;-)

[email protected] January 30th 18 06:12 PM

FOR FAT HARRY

wrote:

On 1/30/18 9:19 AM, Mr. Luddite wrote:
On 1/30/2018 9:13 AM, justan wrote:

Why did the ceo of the dnc suddenly quit?

Affair with the janitor at the FBI headquarters?

I wasn't aware there is or was a "CEO" of DNC.

The WaPo seems to think so

Democratic National Committee CEO Jess O’Connell is leaving the job
https://www.washingtonpost.com/news/powerpost/wp/2018/01/29/chief-executive-officer-leaves-dnc/?utm_term=.95b9cbfec134

D'uh. I didn't claim there was so such job or person holding it. I
simply stated I wasn't aware of the job or person holding it. I thought
the DNC was run by Tom Perez. Apparently he is the chief political
officer or chairman but the chief staff officer was Ms. O'Connell.

One reason given was poor fundraising by the DNC in general.

Fund raising was not their problem in 16. They had twice as much money
as Trump. It just proves if your candidate is as flawed as Hillary you
can't buy the white house.
I was actually pleased about that part. It is the first time in my
memory that the person who spent the most still lost the presidential
election.