Default Gee, Harry............................................. ....

Sure seems as though Harry's pretty quite about his great adventure
attending the inauguration and the galas and parties set up by those
union heavys! No pictures, no lies, no nothing. Seems as though he got
busted because he was posting here well after they had shut down
access to the area!

On Jan 22, 10:40*am, BAR wrote:
wrote:
Sure seems as though Harry's pretty quite about his great adventure
attending the inauguration and the galas and parties set up by those
union heavys! No pictures, no lies, no nothing. Seems as though he got
busted because he was posting here well after they had shut down
access to the area!

He doesn't want to get caught in another lie.

Yup!

On Jan 22, 10:52*am, HK wrote:
BAR wrote:
wrote:
Sure seems as though Harry's pretty quite about his great adventure
attending the inauguration and the galas and parties set up by those
union heavys! No pictures, no lies, no nothing. Seems as though he got
busted because he was posting here well after they had shut down
access to the area!

He doesn't want to get caught in another lie.

I see Loogy is still "stalking" me. Poor dumb Loogy.

All I will say is this: it took an hour+ to get downtown on the metro
from where it usually takes 20 minutes, it was very cold, and it took
more than three hours to get back on the metro to where the car was
parked. *I didn't see any members of Loogy's family out soliciting johns.

Stalking you!!!! BWAAAHAAAA!!!! Because I expose your lies???
Gee, they must have re-opened the metro lines just for you, because
when you said you left, they were turning people away. Perhaps you
should read the news BEFORE you make up a lie.
Have any pictures?

On Jan 22, 9:52*am, HK wrote:
BAR wrote:
wrote:
Sure seems as though Harry's pretty quite about his great adventure
attending the inauguration and the galas and parties set up by those
union heavys! No pictures, no lies, no nothing. Seems as though he got
busted because he was posting here well after they had shut down
access to the area!

He doesn't want to get caught in another lie.

I see Loogy is still "stalking" me. Poor dumb Loogy.

All I will say is this: it took an hour+ to get downtown on the metro
from where it usually takes 20 minutes, it was very cold, and it took
more than three hours to get back on the metro to where the car was
parked. *I didn't see any members of Loogy's family out soliciting johns.

You were at Columbia with Obama? Or was it Harvard Law?

YO - Harry JohnH General 0 May 24th 06 01:25 AM
Yo Harry! JohnH General 0 May 9th 06 05:43 PM
Hey Harry Short Wave Sportfishing General 4 September 8th 04 01:09 AM