Tim Tim is offline

Default This is really making sense

I'm beginning to understand after this last election cycle how corrupt the DNC really is. Anything is fair game to get ahead...

https://www.washingtontimes.com/news...mocrats-want-/

On 1/25/18 1:18 AM, Tim wrote:
I'm beginning to understand after this last election cycle how corrupt the DNC really is. Anything is fair game to get ahead...

https://www.washingtontimes.com/news...mocrats-want-/

No, you have no understanding. The entire GOP effort in this issue is
aimed only at reducing the ranks of voters. There's no widespread voter
fraud.
Tim Tim is offline

5:44 AMKeyser Soze
On 1/25/18 1:18 AM, Tim wrote:
I'm beginning to understand after this last election cycle how corrupt the DNC really is. Anything is fair game to get ahead...

https://www.washingtontimes.com/news...mocrats-want-/

No, you have no understanding. The entire GOP effort in this issue is
aimed only at reducing the ranks of voters. There's no widespread voter
fraud.

Looks like the GOP Is trying to tighten voter security where Ellison gable or not, the DNC will grab anyone to pull the lever.

On 1/25/18 8:29 AM, Tim wrote:

5:44 AMKeyser Soze
On 1/25/18 1:18 AM, Tim wrote:
I'm beginning to understand after this last election cycle how corrupt the DNC really is. Anything is fair game to get ahead...

https://www.washingtontimes.com/news...mocrats-want-/

No, you have no understanding. The entire GOP effort in this issue is
aimed only at reducing the ranks of voters. There's no widespread voter
fraud.

Looks like the GOP Is trying to tighten voter security where Ellison gable or not, the DNC will grab anyone to pull the lever.

I am sure it looks that way to you. Your political acumen ranks somewhat
lower than my understanding of particle accelerators.

Keyser Soze Wrote in message:
On 1/25/18 8:29 AM, Tim wrote:

5:44 AMKeyser Soze
On 1/25/18 1:18 AM, Tim wrote:
I'm beginning to understand after this last election cycle how corrupt the DNC really is. Anything is fair game to get ahead...

https://www.washingtontimes.com/news...mocrats-want-/

No, you have no understanding. The entire GOP effort in this issue is
aimed only at reducing the ranks of voters. There's no widespread voter
fraud.

Looks like the GOP Is trying to tighten voter security where Ellison gable or not, the DNC will grab anyone to pull the lever.

I am sure it looks that way to you. Your political acumen ranks somewhat
lower than my understanding of particle accelerators.

Your handlers are treating you like a mushroom. They keep you in
the dark and pile manure onto you.
Your educators did everything but teach you to think. Did you
sleep through the 60s?

----Android NewsGroup Reader----
http://usenet.sinaapp.com/

On 1/25/18 8:53 AM, justan wrote:
Keyser Soze Wrote in message:
On 1/25/18 8:29 AM, Tim wrote:

5:44 AMKeyser Soze
On 1/25/18 1:18 AM, Tim wrote:
I'm beginning to understand after this last election cycle how corrupt the DNC really is. Anything is fair game to get ahead...

https://www.washingtontimes.com/news...mocrats-want-/

No, you have no understanding. The entire GOP effort in this issue is
aimed only at reducing the ranks of voters. There's no widespread voter
fraud.

Looks like the GOP Is trying to tighten voter security where Ellison gable or not, the DNC will grab anyone to pull the lever.

I am sure it looks that way to you. Your political acumen ranks somewhat
lower than my understanding of particle accelerators.

Your handlers are treating you like a mushroom. They keep you in
the dark and pile manure onto you.
Your educators did everything but teach you to think. Did you
sleep through the 60s?

Actually, I was studying and learning in the 1960s, while you were
asleep at your naveeee sinecure, preparing for your lifelong
intellectual stupor.
Tim Tim is offline

7:39 AMKeyser Soze
I am sure it looks that way to you. Your political acumen ranks somewhat
lower than my understanding of particle accelerators.

That’s ok. It ranks high enough to know the DNC has little integrity and to me, at this venture that’s all that matters

On 1/25/18 9:08 AM, Tim wrote:

7:39 AMKeyser Soze
I am sure it looks that way to you. Your political acumen ranks somewhat
lower than my understanding of particle accelerators.

That’s ok. It ranks high enough to know the DNC has little integrity and to me, at this venture that’s all that matters

The party in power, the GOP, has no integrity. That's less than little
integrity.

On Thursday, January 25, 2018 at 8:39:32 AM UTC-5, Keyser Soze wrote:
On 1/25/18 8:29 AM, Tim wrote:

5:44 AMKeyser Soze
On 1/25/18 1:18 AM, Tim wrote:
I'm beginning to understand after this last election cycle how corrupt the DNC really is. Anything is fair game to get ahead...

https://www.washingtontimes.com/news...mocrats-want-/

No, you have no understanding. The entire GOP effort in this issue is
aimed only at reducing the ranks of voters. There's no widespread voter
fraud.

Looks like the GOP Is trying to tighten voter security where Ellison gable or not, the DNC will grab anyone to pull the lever.

I am sure it looks that way to you. Your political acumen ranks somewhat
lower than my understanding of particle accelerators.

It looks that way to the college professor who conducted the study.

"Republicans respond to even small reports of voter fraud, seeing them as a reason to back stricter voting access, according to the research by John V.. Kane, a professor at New York University, whose study was published in the latest Public Opinion Quarterly.

Democrats, meanwhile, generally support voter-ID but their support is less firm. If told the GOP would suffer from stricter voter-ID laws, Democrats become more supportive, Mr. Kane found.

“There’s different concerns in both camps. Republicans really do appear to be super-concerned about fraud and Democrats not so much. Democrats really appear to be concerned about the electoral implications, not so much fraud,” Mr. Kane told The Washington Times.

“Voter ID is yesterday’s fight, and it’s a fight proponents won because it is supported overwhelmingly,” Mr. Adams said. “The bottom line is the vast majority of Americans support voter ID. That some academic study found that Democrats are less concerned about election crimes is hardly news.”

On 1/25/2018 8:08 AM, Tim wrote:

7:39 AMKeyser Soze
I am sure it looks that way to you. Your political acumen ranks somewhat
lower than my understanding of particle accelerators.

That’s ok. It ranks high enough to know the DNC has little integrity and to me, at this venture that’s all that matters

I can't figure out why anyone would want someone that can't figure out
how to get an ID should be able to vote.
If you can't process the information required to get an ID, you can't
process information for an inform opinion.
Please don't tell me about the hardship poor people having getting an
ID. It's bull****.

Mikek