Default Everybody with any sense.......................

PLEASE go back to ignoring the idiot, his lover/clone and his puppy/
clone. Also his new reach around buddy. They are dragging the group
down once again because the head narcissist is getting the attention
he craves. Please stop!

On Sep 30, 9:20*am, wrote:
On Tue, 30 Sep 2008 05:47:07 -0700 (PDT), wrote:
PLEASE go back to ignoring the idiot, his lover/clone and his puppy/
clone. Also his new reach around buddy. They are dragging the group
down once again because the head narcissist is getting the attention
he craves. Please stop!

Talking to yourself, again?

You're right, maybe I AM the only one with any sense left here. Most
of the intelligent posters left when Harry, JimH and Don broke their
promise and came back.

wrote in message
PLEASE go back to ignoring the idiot, his lover/clone and his puppy/
clone. Also his new reach around buddy. They are dragging the group
down once again because the head narcissist is getting the attention
he craves. Please stop!

Good God man! You're one of the worst offenders.
Doctor, heal thyself!

wrote in message
On Sep 30, 9:20 am, wrote:
On Tue, 30 Sep 2008 05:47:07 -0700 (PDT), wrote:
PLEASE go back to ignoring the idiot, his lover/clone and his puppy/
clone. Also his new reach around buddy. They are dragging the group
down once again because the head narcissist is getting the attention
he craves. Please stop!

Talking to yourself, again?

You're right, maybe I AM the only one with any sense left here. Most
of the intelligent posters left when Harry, JimH and Don broke their
promise and came back.

Don't complain to us...we were long done.
Tell Dingy Dan to keep his piehole shut. Very little worthwhile ever comes
out anyway.

Don White wrote:
wrote in message
On Sep 30, 9:20 am, wrote:
On Tue, 30 Sep 2008 05:47:07 -0700 (PDT), wrote:
PLEASE go back to ignoring the idiot, his lover/clone and his puppy/
clone. Also his new reach around buddy. They are dragging the group
down once again because the head narcissist is getting the attention
he craves. Please stop!

Talking to yourself, again?

You're right, maybe I AM the only one with any sense left here. Most
of the intelligent posters left when Harry, JimH and Don broke their
promise and came back.

Don't complain to us...we were long done.
Tell Dingy Dan to keep his piehole shut. Very little worthwhile ever comes
out anyway.

I don't recall making any such promise. Is this yet another of
Justwaitaloogy's wet dreams?

On Sep 30, 10:13*am, wrote:
On Tue, 30 Sep 2008 07:06:51 -0700 (PDT), wrote:
On Sep 30, 9:20*am, wrote:
On Tue, 30 Sep 2008 05:47:07 -0700 (PDT), wrote:
PLEASE go back to ignoring the idiot, his lover/clone and his puppy/
clone. Also his new reach around buddy. They are dragging the group
down once again because the head narcissist is getting the attention
he craves. Please stop!

Talking to yourself, again?

You're right, maybe I AM the only one with any sense left here. Most
of the intelligent posters left when Harry, JimH and Don broke their
promise and came back.

Well, you certainly don't qualify as one of the "intelligent posters"
who left! That you think you have any measure of "sense" is laughable.

True, I'm still here.

On Sep 30, 12:05*pm, "Don White" wrote:
wrote in message

PLEASE go back to ignoring the idiot, his lover/clone and his puppy/
clone. Also his new reach around buddy. They are dragging the group
down once again because the head narcissist is getting the attention
he craves. Please stop!

Good God man! *You're one of the worst offenders.
Doctor, heal thyself!

Psssst, do yourself a favor before you post, count the posts started
by Harry, then JimH, then me since Harry has broke his promise and
returned. Then post the outcome, okay?

Here's a guy who makes some sense! John H[_7_] General 3 September 9th 08 09:21 PM
Common Sense otnmbrd General 9 May 3rd 04 07:29 PM
discombobulated sense of direction Roy G. Biv ASA 0 July 24th 03 08:46 PM