Default Don't die in Nova Scotia

On Mon, 22 Jan 2018 20:02:40 -0800 (PST), True North wrote:

On Monday, 22 January 2018 20:23:50 UTC-4, Bill wrote:
Alex wrote:
True North wrote:
More like dusty.
22 semi auto rifle with 10 shot clip and 6x scope.
Also have 20 gauge single shot shotgun that the wife gave me when we
were going out together.
Neither have been fired in at least 30 years...maybe closer to 40.
Just yesterday I was looking at the two little boxes of 22 long rifle
high velocity shells that are stored away from the rifle.
Paid $2.09 for a box of 50 made in Mexico Anguella? brand.

Clip? I've never seen .22's on clips.

Might be a magazine. Referring to it as,a clip.

Bingo!
With over 70 guns in his collection you'd think Ditzy Dan Kruger could figure that out.

Learn something, smart guy:
http://www.differencebetween.com/dif...d-vs-magazine/

Posted in case you missed the original from Justan.

Pretty shotgun. Mine is a plain Remmington but it was fun to shoot the clay pigeons with it.

Alex wrote:
True North wrote:
More like dusty.
22 semi auto rifle with 10 shot clip and 6x scope.
Also have 20 gauge single shot shotgun that the wife gave me when we
were going out together.
Neither have been fired in at least 30 years...maybe closer to 40.
Just yesterday I was looking at the two little boxes of 22 long rifle
high velocity shells that are stored away from the rifle.
Paid $2.09 for a box of 50 made in Mexico Anguella? brand.

Clip? I've never seen .22's on clips.

Might be a magazine. Referring to it as,a clip.

Bingo!
With over 70 guns in his collection you'd think Ditzy Dan Kruger could figure that out.

You might be more precise in your descriptions.

Alex wrote:
True North wrote:
More like dusty.
22 semi auto rifle with 10 shot clip and 6x scope.
Also have 20 gauge single shot shotgun that the wife gave me when we
were going out together.
Neither have been fired in at least 30 years...maybe closer to 40.
Just yesterday I was looking at the two little boxes of 22 long rifle
high velocity shells that are stored away from the rifle.
Paid $2.09 for a box of 50 made in Mexico Anguella? brand.

Clip? I've never seen .22's on clips.

Might be a magazine. Referring to it as,a clip.

Bingo!
With over 70 guns in his collection you'd think Ditzy Dan Kruger could figure that out.

I have less than he does but I know the difference. Clearly you did not.

True North wrote:
Pretty shotgun. Mine is a plain Remmington but it was fun to shoot the clay pigeons with it.

Harry can't help you quote threads?

Tell us more about the Remmington. I've never heard of that brand so it
must be very rare.

On Tue, 23 Jan 2018 19:11:24 -0500, Alex wrote:

True North wrote:
Pretty shotgun. Mine is a plain Remmington but it was fun to shoot the clay pigeons with it.

Harry can't help you quote threads?

Tell us more about the Remmington. I've never heard of that brand so it
must be very rare.

I don't think they mmade mmany of themm. -Mel Tillis ;-)

True North wrote:
Pretty shotgun. Mine is a plain Remmington but it was fun to shoot the clay pigeons with it.

Harry can't help you quote threads?

Tell us more about the Remmington. I've never heard of that brand so it
must be very rare.

Donie has no business correcting others!

True North wrote:
Pretty shotgun. Mine is a plain Remmington but it was fun to shoot the clay pigeons with it.

Harry can't help you quote threads?

Tell us more about the Remmington. I've never heard of that brand so it
must be very rare.

Donie has no business correcting others!

If I don't, johnny..who will?

True North wrote:
Pretty shotgun. Mine is a plain Remmington but it was fun to shoot the clay pigeons with it.

Harry can't help you quote threads?

Tell us more about the Remmington. I've never heard of that brand so it
must be very rare.

Donie has no business correcting others!

If I don't, johnny..who will?

Perhaps it's not necessary. But surely someone who makes the continuous mistakes you do shouldn't be
the one doing it.

"Dip****s who live in glass houses shouldn't throw stones." Remember?

Does calling other posters names make y'all feel better about yourself, Johnny?