Default Don't die in Nova Scotia

True North Wrote in message:
On Friday, 19 January 2018 23:12:52 UTC-4, Alex wrote:
True North wrote:
On Thursday, 18 January 2018 14:51:33 UTC-4, John H wrote:
On Thu, 18 Jan 2018 10:23:47 -0800 (PST), True North wrote:

On Thursday, 18 January 2018 12:33:25 UTC-4, John H wrote:
On Thu, 18 Jan 2018 06:40:44 -0800 (PST), True North wrote:

On Thursday, 18 January 2018 10:22:26 UTC-4, John H wrote:
On Wed, 17 Jan 2018 20:11:23 -0500, Alex wrote:

Think they have healthcare right? They can't even deal with the dead...

http://www.newser.com/story/254238/f...-3-bodies.html

A section on the Serenity Funeral Home website reads: "There are labels that are used to make sure
it is next to impossible to receive the incorrect remains."

I'll just bet they wish they'd had Don White check the spelling on all those labels!
Don't know why all y'all are so worried about this. If all y'all died in Nova Scotia they just feed your decaying corpse to the sharks that like to vacation off our coast.
What? Alex or I worry? No way!

Surely you got a chuckle out of the story.
That story was all over the local news yesterday.
When Mom dies about 6 years ago, they insisted that we have a viewing prior to cremation to avoid a mix up like the one out west at that time. Of course this meant paying the makeup artist and renting a coffin so I could go view and confirm that it was her.
Why a makeup artist and coffin rental, if the whole purpose is just to ensure the body is the
correct one?
That's what they insisted on. Wife worked with the wife of one of the funeral directors where her mother went. He said he'd identify her mother for her ...no need for viewing etc. Saved almost $2K.

You will buy anything anyone is selling. Boats, cars, funerals, what's
next?

Guns??? No freakin' way!

Sissy.

----Android NewsGroup Reader----
http://usenet.sinaapp.com/

True North wrote:
[...]

That's a very wise decision on your part.

True North wrote:
[...]

Yeah...it's only a few short months in the summer and fall that I'd have to worry about 'merican gun nuts infesting our fair province.

True North wrote:
[...]

I was more concerned about you accidentally shooting yourself or another.

True North wrote:
[...]

I think he only has a rusty old rifle. I doubt it even works anymore.

----Android NewsGroup Reader----
http://usenet.sinaapp.com/

More like dusty.
22 semi auto rifle with 10 shot clip and 6x scope.
Also have 20 gauge single shot shotgun that the wife gave me when we were going out together.
Neither have been fired in at least 30 years...maybe closer to 40.
Just yesterday I was looking at the two little boxes of 22 long rifle high velocity shells that are stored away from the rifle.
Paid $2.09 for a box of 50 made in Mexico Anguella? brand.

True North wrote:
More like dusty.
22 semi auto rifle with 10 shot clip and 6x scope.
Also have 20 gauge single shot shotgun that the wife gave me when we were going out together.
Neither have been fired in at least 30 years...maybe closer to 40.
Just yesterday I was looking at the two little boxes of 22 long rifle high velocity shells that are stored away from the rifle.
Paid $2.09 for a box of 50 made in Mexico Anguella? brand.

Clip? I've never seen .22's on clips.

Alex wrote:
True North wrote:
More like dusty.
22 semi auto rifle with 10 shot clip and 6x scope.
Also have 20 gauge single shot shotgun that the wife gave me when we
were going out together.
Neither have been fired in at least 30 years...maybe closer to 40.
Just yesterday I was looking at the two little boxes of 22 long rifle
high velocity shells that are stored away from the rifle.
Paid $2.09 for a box of 50 made in Mexico Anguella? brand.

Clip? I've never seen .22's on clips.

Might be a magazine. Referring to it as,a clip.

On Monday, 22 January 2018 20:23:50 UTC-4, Bill wrote:
Alex wrote:
True North wrote:
More like dusty.
22 semi auto rifle with 10 shot clip and 6x scope.
Also have 20 gauge single shot shotgun that the wife gave me when we
were going out together.
Neither have been fired in at least 30 years...maybe closer to 40.
Just yesterday I was looking at the two little boxes of 22 long rifle
high velocity shells that are stored away from the rifle.
Paid $2.09 for a box of 50 made in Mexico Anguella? brand.

Clip? I've never seen .22's on clips.

Might be a magazine. Referring to it as,a clip.

Bingo!
With over 70 guns in his collection you'd think Ditzy Dan Kruger could figure that out.

Alex wrote:
True North wrote:
More like dusty.
22 semi auto rifle with 10 shot clip and 6x scope.
Also have 20 gauge single shot shotgun that the wife gave me when we
were going out together.
Neither have been fired in at least 30 years...maybe closer to 40.
Just yesterday I was looking at the two little boxes of 22 long rifle
high velocity shells that are stored away from the rifle.
Paid $2.09 for a box of 50 made in Mexico Anguella? brand.

Clip? I've never seen .22's on clips.

Might be a magazine. Referring to it as,a clip.

Bingo!
With over 70 guns in his collection you'd think Ditzy Dan Kruger could figure that out.

Would that single shot be an H&R Topper?
http://www.hr1871.com/Firearms/Shotguns/topper.asp

Fun shotgun. Friend has an old one that we like to shoot.