Default A candidate for Harry

https://tinyurl.com/y7g7fjkj
Everything he wants in a senator ... and more.
Tim Tim is offline

Or less... lol!
Tim Tim is offline

http://www.cnn.com/2018/01/13/politi...and/index.html
Chelsea for Maryland!

On 1/13/2018 5:21 PM, Tim wrote:

http://www.cnn.com/2018/01/13/politi...and/index.html
Chelsea for Maryland!

Ya gotta admit. She's got balls.

On Sat, 13 Jan 2018 17:12:42 -0500, wrote:

https://tinyurl.com/y7g7fjkj
Everything he wants in a senator ... and more.

===

Thank god. For a split second I thought it said Chelsea Clinton. :-)

---
http://www.avg.com

On Sat, 13 Jan 2018 17:47:25 -0500, "Mr. Luddite"
wrote:

On 1/13/2018 5:21 PM, Tim wrote:

http://www.cnn.com/2018/01/13/politi...and/index.html
Chelsea for Maryland!

Ya gotta admit. She's got balls.

I thought the tax payers paid to have them surgically removed.
Personally I think he should have been strung up by them but I
digress.
Only in the US can you go from being a man convicted of being a spy
and traitor in a cell in Leavenworth to being a woman running for the
senate less than 2 years.
It is not surprising that we have not won a war since we stopped
lining these scum bags up against a wall and shooting them.

On a side note, I find it strange that we are celebrating the leaking
of top secret material in a Tom Hanks movie. That hero of the left,
FDR would have had Ellsburg shot and Bradlee would go to jail if he
tried to publish but that was back when we won wars.
We would have lost that war if the Enigma secret was leaked or someone
had leaked the D Day plans.
These days that would be on the NBC evening news.

wrote:

https://tinyurl.com/y7g7fjkj
Everything he wants in a senator ... and more.

===

She will be running from New York as soon as Schumer quits.

On Sat, 13 Jan 2018 17:12:42 -0500, wrote:

https://tinyurl.com/y7g7fjkj
Everything he wants in a senator ... and more.

I'm glad to see my thoughts are shared by some of the more enlightened here. I've little doubt that
the Maryland Democrats will jump all over 'it', as a 'resist' protest if nothing else.

Can't wait to see Krause singing it's praises.

Wrote in message:
https://tinyurl.com/y7g7fjkj
Everything he wants in a senator ... and more.

I'm sure Manning rates high on Fat Harry's list of who he'd like
to share a cell with.

----Android NewsGroup Reader----
http://usenet.sinaapp.com/

On Sunday, 14 January 2018 10:51:38 UTC-4, justan wrote:
Wrote in message:
https://tinyurl.com/y7g7fjkj
Everything he wants in a senator ... and more.

I'm sure Manning rates high on Fat Harry's list of who he'd like
to share a cell with.

----Android NewsGroup Reader----
http://usenet.sinaapp.com/

Your ruler would like to question your persistent name calling and the effects it may have on y'all.