Default Historical Reminiscing

For old times sake:

http://rec.boats.narkive.com/wSM0jWO...run-far-enough

John H Wrote in message:
For old times sake:

http://rec.boats.narkive.com/wSM0jWO...run-far-enough

Well, at least the DrDr SEEMS to be keeping her nose clean. What
an odd couple. The doctor and the douchebag.

----Android NewsGroup Reader----
http://usenet.sinaapp.com/

On Saturday, 13 January 2018 09:20:53 UTC-4, John H wrote:
For old times sake:

http://rec.boats.narkive.com/wSM0jWO...run-far-enough

So...now you're reduced to digging up old posts from your BoyToy Scott Secord Dickson?
I bet your old army buddies would be proud of y'all...or more likely..shocked.

On Sat, 13 Jan 2018 07:28:06 -0800 (PST), True North wrote:

On Saturday, 13 January 2018 09:20:53 UTC-4, John H wrote:
For old times sake:

http://rec.boats.narkive.com/wSM0jWO...run-far-enough

So...now you're reduced to digging up old posts from your BoyToy Scott Secord Dickson?
I bet your old army buddies would be proud of y'all...or more likely..shocked.

Just think, in five years a lot of your dribble will be famous. You'll be proud of yourself. You
must have studied that post very hard, I didn't notice Scott at all.

On Saturday, 13 January 2018 11:51:07 UTC-4, John H wrote:
On Sat, 13 Jan 2018 07:28:06 -0800 (PST), True North wrote:

On Saturday, 13 January 2018 09:20:53 UTC-4, John H wrote:
For old times sake:

http://rec.boats.narkive.com/wSM0jWO...run-far-enough

So...now you're reduced to digging up old posts from your BoyToy Scott Secord Dickson?
I bet your old army buddies would be proud of y'all...or more likely..shocked.

Just think, in five years a lot of your dribble will be famous. You'll be proud of yourself. You
must have studied that post very hard, I didn't notice Scott at all.

You don't seem to "notice" a lot of things!

John H Wrote in message:
On Sat, 13 Jan 2018 07:28:06 -0800 (PST), True North wrote:

On Saturday, 13 January 2018 09:20:53 UTC-4, John H wrote:
For old times sake:

http://rec.boats.narkive.com/wSM0jWO...run-far-enough

So...now you're reduced to digging up old posts from your BoyToy Scott Secord Dickson?
I bet your old army buddies would be proud of y'all...or more likely..shocked.

Just think, in five years a lot of your dribble will be famous. You'll be proud of yourself. You
must have studied that post very hard, I didn't notice Scott at all.

All I saw was a post about Fat Harry's money problems with the
feds years ago. Not much has changed since except he has turned
his focus to sullying Republicans in an effort to divert
attention from his checkered history. Our little Canadian buddie
seems to have swallowed Fat Harry's act. Hook Line and
Sinker!
-

----Android NewsGroup Reader----
http://usenet.sinaapp.com/

True North Wrote in message:
On Saturday, 13 January 2018 11:51:07 UTC-4, John H wrote:
On Sat, 13 Jan 2018 07:28:06 -0800 (PST), True North wrote:

On Saturday, 13 January 2018 09:20:53 UTC-4, John H wrote:
For old times sake:

http://rec.boats.narkive.com/wSM0jWO...run-far-enough

So...now you're reduced to digging up old posts from your BoyToy Scott Secord Dickson?
I bet your old army buddies would be proud of y'all...or more likely..shocked.

Just think, in five years a lot of your dribble will be famous. You'll be proud of yourself. You
must have studied that post very hard, I didn't notice Scott at all.

You don't seem to "notice" a lot of things!

Like what for instance?

----Android NewsGroup Reader----
http://usenet.sinaapp.com/

On 1/13/18 11:41 AM, justan wrote:
True North Wrote in message:
On Saturday, 13 January 2018 11:51:07 UTC-4, John H wrote:
On Sat, 13 Jan 2018 07:28:06 -0800 (PST), True North wrote:

On Saturday, 13 January 2018 09:20:53 UTC-4, John H wrote:
For old times sake:

http://rec.boats.narkive.com/wSM0jWO...run-far-enough

So...now you're reduced to digging up old posts from your BoyToy Scott Secord Dickson?
I bet your old army buddies would be proud of y'all...or more likely..shocked.

Just think, in five years a lot of your dribble will be famous. You'll be proud of yourself. You
must have studied that post very hard, I didn't notice Scott at all.

You don't seem to "notice" a lot of things!

Like what for instance?

The wet pee stain running down the front of your pants, the dribble
drooling out of your mouth, your inability to get an erection, and no
one to use it on if you could get it up...and that's just for starters,
****-for-brains.

True North Wrote in message:
[...]

Maybe Donnie's impressed with your witty interjections. I'm
impressed that you spent 4 years at klown college and still
present as a third grade imbicile. It's an act, right?

----Android NewsGroup Reader----
http://usenet.sinaapp.com/

On Sat, 13 Jan 2018 11:35:42 -0500 (EST), justan wrote:

John H Wrote in message:
[...]

The little guy is obviously a 'bait hound'.

For the historical revisionists here... F*O*A*D General 15 September 2nd 14 09:22 AM
Historical Reenactment! Bob Crantz ASA 0 August 24th 06 02:30 PM
( OT ) interesting historical (histerical?) reading re Bill and Monica Jim, General 1 April 19th 05 06:33 PM
OT (historical) Day of Pride for *all* Americans Gould 0738 General 4 April 20th 04 08:47 PM