BoatBanter.com

-   -   Historical Reminiscing (https://www.boatbanter.com/general/177691-historical-reminiscing.html)

John H[_2_] January 13th 18 01:20 PM

Historical Reminiscing

For old times sake:

http://rec.boats.narkive.com/wSM0jWO...run-far-enough

justan January 13th 18 02:31 PM

Historical Reminiscing

John H Wrote in message:
For old times sake:

http://rec.boats.narkive.com/wSM0jWO...run-far-enough

Well, at least the DrDr SEEMS to be keeping her nose clean. What
an odd couple. The doctor and the douchebag.

----Android NewsGroup Reader----
http://usenet.sinaapp.com/

True North[_2_] January 13th 18 03:28 PM

Historical Reminiscing

On Saturday, 13 January 2018 09:20:53 UTC-4, John H wrote:
For old times sake:

http://rec.boats.narkive.com/wSM0jWO...run-far-enough

So...now you're reduced to digging up old posts from your BoyToy Scott Secord Dickson?
I bet your old army buddies would be proud of y'all...or more likely..shocked.

John H[_2_] January 13th 18 03:51 PM

Historical Reminiscing

On Sat, 13 Jan 2018 07:28:06 -0800 (PST), True North wrote:

On Saturday, 13 January 2018 09:20:53 UTC-4, John H wrote:
For old times sake:

http://rec.boats.narkive.com/wSM0jWO...run-far-enough

So...now you're reduced to digging up old posts from your BoyToy Scott Secord Dickson?
I bet your old army buddies would be proud of y'all...or more likely..shocked.

Just think, in five years a lot of your dribble will be famous. You'll be proud of yourself. You
must have studied that post very hard, I didn't notice Scott at all.

True North[_2_] January 13th 18 04:34 PM

Historical Reminiscing

On Saturday, 13 January 2018 11:51:07 UTC-4, John H wrote:
On Sat, 13 Jan 2018 07:28:06 -0800 (PST), True North wrote:

On Saturday, 13 January 2018 09:20:53 UTC-4, John H wrote:
For old times sake:

http://rec.boats.narkive.com/wSM0jWO...run-far-enough

So...now you're reduced to digging up old posts from your BoyToy Scott Secord Dickson?
I bet your old army buddies would be proud of y'all...or more likely..shocked.

Just think, in five years a lot of your dribble will be famous. You'll be proud of yourself. You
must have studied that post very hard, I didn't notice Scott at all.

You don't seem to "notice" a lot of things!

justan January 13th 18 04:35 PM

Historical Reminiscing

John H Wrote in message:
On Sat, 13 Jan 2018 07:28:06 -0800 (PST), True North wrote:

On Saturday, 13 January 2018 09:20:53 UTC-4, John H wrote:
For old times sake:

http://rec.boats.narkive.com/wSM0jWO...run-far-enough

So...now you're reduced to digging up old posts from your BoyToy Scott Secord Dickson?
I bet your old army buddies would be proud of y'all...or more likely..shocked.

Just think, in five years a lot of your dribble will be famous. You'll be proud of yourself. You
must have studied that post very hard, I didn't notice Scott at all.

All I saw was a post about Fat Harry's money problems with the
feds years ago. Not much has changed since except he has turned
his focus to sullying Republicans in an effort to divert
attention from his checkered history. Our little Canadian buddie
seems to have swallowed Fat Harry's act. Hook Line and
Sinker!
-

----Android NewsGroup Reader----
http://usenet.sinaapp.com/

justan January 13th 18 04:41 PM

Historical Reminiscing

True North Wrote in message:
On Saturday, 13 January 2018 11:51:07 UTC-4, John H wrote:
On Sat, 13 Jan 2018 07:28:06 -0800 (PST), True North wrote:

On Saturday, 13 January 2018 09:20:53 UTC-4, John H wrote:
For old times sake:

http://rec.boats.narkive.com/wSM0jWO...run-far-enough

So...now you're reduced to digging up old posts from your BoyToy Scott Secord Dickson?
I bet your old army buddies would be proud of y'all...or more likely..shocked.

Just think, in five years a lot of your dribble will be famous. You'll be proud of yourself. You
must have studied that post very hard, I didn't notice Scott at all.

You don't seem to "notice" a lot of things!

Like what for instance?

----Android NewsGroup Reader----
http://usenet.sinaapp.com/

Keyser Soze January 13th 18 04:51 PM

Historical Reminiscing

On 1/13/18 11:41 AM, justan wrote:
True North Wrote in message:
On Saturday, 13 January 2018 11:51:07 UTC-4, John H wrote:
On Sat, 13 Jan 2018 07:28:06 -0800 (PST), True North wrote:

On Saturday, 13 January 2018 09:20:53 UTC-4, John H wrote:
For old times sake:

http://rec.boats.narkive.com/wSM0jWO...run-far-enough

So...now you're reduced to digging up old posts from your BoyToy Scott Secord Dickson?
I bet your old army buddies would be proud of y'all...or more likely..shocked.

Just think, in five years a lot of your dribble will be famous. You'll be proud of yourself. You
must have studied that post very hard, I didn't notice Scott at all.

You don't seem to "notice" a lot of things!

Like what for instance?

The wet pee stain running down the front of your pants, the dribble
drooling out of your mouth, your inability to get an erection, and no
one to use it on if you could get it up...and that's just for starters,
****-for-brains.

justan January 13th 18 04:59 PM

Historical Reminiscing

True North Wrote in message:
[...]

Maybe Donnie's impressed with your witty interjections. I'm
impressed that you spent 4 years at klown college and still
present as a third grade imbicile. It's an act, right?

----Android NewsGroup Reader----
http://usenet.sinaapp.com/

John H[_2_] January 13th 18 05:36 PM

Historical Reminiscing

On Sat, 13 Jan 2018 11:35:42 -0500 (EST), justan wrote:

John H Wrote in message:
[...]

The little guy is obviously a 'bait hound'.