Default For the historical revisionists here...

Ten years ago this weekend George W. Bush vomited forth one of the more
reprehensible defenses of his debacle in Iraq. Nineteen months after
launching the invasion, 17 months after announcing "major combat
operations in Iraq have ended" and 14 after declaring "bring 'em on" to
the growing ranks of insurgents, President Bush offered this lone lament
in an August 29, 2004 interview with Time magazine:

"Had we had to do it [the invasion of Iraq] over again, we would
look at the consequences of catastrophic success - being so successful
so fast that an enemy that should have surrendered or been done in
escaped and lived to fight another day."

- - -

Thanks, Dubya, for ****ing over America to fulfill your fantasies and
lining the pockets of the military-industrial complex.

On 9/1/2014 12:35 PM, F*O*A*D wrote:
Ten years ago this weekend George W. Bush vomited forth one of the more
reprehensible defenses of his debacle in Iraq. Nineteen months after
launching the invasion, 17 months after announcing "major combat
operations in Iraq have ended" and 14 after declaring "bring 'em on" to
the growing ranks of insurgents, President Bush offered this lone lament
in an August 29, 2004 interview with Time magazine:

"Had we had to do it [the invasion of Iraq] over again, we would
look at the consequences of catastrophic success - being so successful
so fast that an enemy that should have surrendered or been done in
escaped and lived to fight another day."

- - -

Thanks, Dubya, for ****ing over America to fulfill your fantasies and
lining the pockets of the military-industrial complex.

Must be embarrassing for you to travel and show your passport, eh?

On 9/1/2014 11:35 AM, F*O*A*D wrote:
Ten years ago this weekend George W. Bush vomited forth one of the more
reprehensible defenses of his debacle in Iraq. Nineteen months after
launching the invasion, 17 months after announcing "major combat
operations in Iraq have ended" and 14 after declaring "bring 'em on" to
the growing ranks of insurgents, President Bush offered this lone lament
in an August 29, 2004 interview with Time magazine:

"Had we had to do it [the invasion of Iraq] over again, we would
look at the consequences of catastrophic success - being so successful
so fast that an enemy that should have surrendered or been done in
escaped and lived to fight another day."

- - -

Thanks, Dubya, for ****ing over America to fulfill your fantasies and
lining the pockets of the military-industrial complex.

How do you suppose O'Bama's re-invasions into Afghanistan, and soon
Iraq, will be remembered in history.

Insanity: doing the same thing over and over again and expecting
different results.
Attributed To Albert Einstein

On 9/1/2014 4:27 PM, F*O*A*D wrote:
On 9/1/14 3:47 PM, Mr. Luddite wrote:
On 9/1/2014 3:09 PM, F*O*A*D wrote:
On 9/1/14 2:07 PM, wrote:
On Mon, 01 Sep 2014 12:35:39 -0400, F*O*A*D wrote:

Thanks, Dubya, for ****ing over America to fulfill your fantasies and
lining the pockets of the military-industrial complex.

It is hard to name a president who didn't do that.
Carter springs to mind but I doubt anyone wants to relive that 4 years
of defeats, inflation, recession and general "malaise" (his
description, not mine).
Every other president in my lifetime had no problem increasing the
military budget and getting us in foreign misadventures (covertly or
overtly). Your sweetie Hillary is just GW in a pants suit.

Hillary is neither my sweetie nor my first choice for the POTUS
nomination, but if she is the nominee, I will happily vote for her. I'm
certainly not going to vote for any of the Republican crazies who will
be nominated.

Bernie Sanders is testing the political winds.

I like Bernie Sanders, and I think he's terrific as a U.S. Senator. He
has no more chance of being elected POTUS than you or I do.

The Democratic Party has it's share of looney's. Hopefully neither of
these screwballs have become your first choice:

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Vermin_Supreme

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Jeff_Boss

On 9/1/2014 3:09 PM, F*O*A*D wrote:
On 9/1/14 2:07 PM, wrote:
[...]

Please. The Dems have nothing to compare in terms of craziness with the
nut cases seeking the Republican nomination, and I don't mean the
candidates of whom no one has heard.

r_Ts_12_Launched on March 7, 1989, the Lady Washington was built by Gray`s Harbour Historical Seaport Authority in Aberdeen, Washington as a sail-training vessel_Thad KOza_sqs squeegees Tall Ship Photos 0 October 3rd 10 10:21 AM
Historical Reenactment! Bob Crantz ASA 0 August 24th 06 02:30 PM
( OT ) interesting historical (histerical?) reading re Bill and Monica Jim, General 1 April 19th 05 06:33 PM
OT (historical) Day of Pride for *all* Americans Gould 0738 General 4 April 20th 04 08:47 PM