Default Valentine's Day gift

"You never surprise me" a woman moaned one day to her long suffering husband.
"Buy me a surprise for Valentine's Day, something that can accelerate from 0 to 160 in under 4
seconds, ... and I'd prefer a blue one!", she hinted.

Happy and excited, she was counting down the days to Valentine's Day.

And finally she got the beautiful present her husband had thoughtfully chosen for her ...

http://tinyurl.com/yblzklnl

He's dead now, but he is a legend.

On 1/11/2018 4:47 PM, John H wrote:
"You never surprise me" a woman moaned one day to her long suffering husband.
"Buy me a surprise for Valentine's Day, something that can accelerate from 0 to 160 in under 4
seconds, ... and I'd prefer a blue one!", she hinted.

Happy and excited, she was counting down the days to Valentine's Day.

And finally she got the beautiful present her husband had thoughtfully chosen for her ...

http://tinyurl.com/yblzklnl

He's dead now, but he is a legend.

Link bad. Returned "Bad Request".

On Thu, 11 Jan 2018 16:55:22 -0500, "Mr. Luddite" wrote:

On 1/11/2018 4:47 PM, John H wrote:
"You never surprise me" a woman moaned one day to her long suffering husband.
"Buy me a surprise for Valentine's Day, something that can accelerate from 0 to 160 in under 4
seconds, ... and I'd prefer a blue one!", she hinted.

Happy and excited, she was counting down the days to Valentine's Day.

And finally she got the beautiful present her husband had thoughtfully chosen for her ...

http://tinyurl.com/yblzklnl

He's dead now, but he is a legend.

Link bad. Returned "Bad Request".

Maybe better:

https://myemail.cox.net/appsuite/api...&delivery=view

On 1/11/2018 6:26 PM, John H wrote:
On Thu, 11 Jan 2018 16:55:22 -0500, "Mr. Luddite" wrote:

On 1/11/2018 4:47 PM, John H wrote:
"You never surprise me" a woman moaned one day to her long suffering husband.
"Buy me a surprise for Valentine's Day, something that can accelerate from 0 to 160 in under 4
seconds, ... and I'd prefer a blue one!", she hinted.

Happy and excited, she was counting down the days to Valentine's Day.

And finally she got the beautiful present her husband had thoughtfully chosen for her ...

http://tinyurl.com/yblzklnl

He's dead now, but he is a legend.

Link bad. Returned "Bad Request".

Maybe better:

https://myemail.cox.net/appsuite/api...&delivery=view

Nope. Not for me anyway. Same thing. Bad Request

On Thu, 11 Jan 2018 16:47:51 -0500, John H
wrote:

"You never surprise me" a woman moaned one day to her long suffering husband.
"Buy me a surprise for Valentine's Day, something that can accelerate from 0 to 160 in under 4
seconds, ... and I'd prefer a blue one!", she hinted.

Happy and excited, she was counting down the days to Valentine's Day.

And finally she got the beautiful present her husband had thoughtfully chosen for her ...

http://tinyurl.com/yblzklnl

He's dead now, but he is a legend.

===

Bad Request
SVL-0002 Categories=ERROR Message='Missing cookie:
open-xchange-public-session-ygj48qqGWbm37yprLMJrA. Please re-login.'
exceptionID=1335065609-616254

---
http://www.avg.com

wrote:

"You never surprise me" a woman moaned one day to her long suffering husband.
"Buy me a surprise for Valentine's Day, something that can accelerate from 0 to 160 in under 4
seconds, ... and I'd prefer a blue one!", she hinted.

Happy and excited, she was counting down the days to Valentine's Day.

And finally she got the beautiful present her husband had thoughtfully chosen for her ...

http://tinyurl.com/yblzklnl

He's dead now, but he is a legend.

===

Bad Request
SVL-0002 Categories=ERROR Message='Missing cookie:
open-xchange-public-session-ygj48qqGWbm37yprLMJrA. Please re-login.'
exceptionID=1335065609-616254

---
http://www.avg.com

Surely one of y'all can teach Johnny how to post links!

wrote:

"You never surprise me" a woman moaned one day to her long suffering husband.
"Buy me a surprise for Valentine's Day, something that can accelerate
from 0 to 160 in under 4
seconds, ... and I'd prefer a blue one!", she hinted.

Happy and excited, she was counting down the days to Valentine's Day.

And finally she got the beautiful present her husband had thoughtfully chosen for her ...

http://tinyurl.com/yblzklnl

He's dead now, but he is a legend.

===

Bad Request
SVL-0002 Categories=ERROR Message='Missing cookie:
open-xchange-public-session-ygj48qqGWbm37yprLMJrA. Please re-login.'
exceptionID=1335065609-616254

---
http://www.avg.com

Surely one of y'all can teach Johnny how to post links!

You better never post a another bad link.

wrote:

"You never surprise me" a woman moaned one day to her long suffering husband.
"Buy me a surprise for Valentine's Day, something that can accelerate
from 0 to 160 in under 4
seconds, ... and I'd prefer a blue one!", she hinted.

Happy and excited, she was counting down the days to Valentine's Day.

And finally she got the beautiful present her husband had thoughtfully chosen for her ...

http://tinyurl.com/yblzklnl

He's dead now, but he is a legend.

===

Bad Request
SVL-0002 Categories=ERROR Message='Missing cookie:
open-xchange-public-session-ygj48qqGWbm37yprLMJrA. Please re-login.'
exceptionID=1335065609-616254

---
http://www.avg.com

Surely one of y'all can teach Johnny how to post links!

You better never post a another bad link.

Say what?

"a another bad link"

What the 'ell?

On Thu, 11 Jan 2018 18:52:11 -0500, "Mr. Luddite" wrote:

On 1/11/2018 6:26 PM, John H wrote:
On Thu, 11 Jan 2018 16:55:22 -0500, "Mr. Luddite" wrote:

On 1/11/2018 4:47 PM, John H wrote:
"You never surprise me" a woman moaned one day to her long suffering husband.
"Buy me a surprise for Valentine's Day, something that can accelerate from 0 to 160 in under 4
seconds, ... and I'd prefer a blue one!", she hinted.

Happy and excited, she was counting down the days to Valentine's Day.

And finally she got the beautiful present her husband had thoughtfully chosen for her ...

http://tinyurl.com/yblzklnl

He's dead now, but he is a legend.

Link bad. Returned "Bad Request".

Maybe better:

https://myemail.cox.net/appsuite/api...&delivery=view

Nope. Not for me anyway. Same thing. Bad Request

Well dammit, this one oughta work:

https://images.homedepot-static.com/...-t-64_1000.jpg

wrote:

"You never surprise me" a woman moaned one day to her long suffering husband.
"Buy me a surprise for Valentine's Day, something that can accelerate from 0 to 160 in under 4
seconds, ... and I'd prefer a blue one!", she hinted.

Happy and excited, she was counting down the days to Valentine's Day.

And finally she got the beautiful present her husband had thoughtfully chosen for her ...

http://tinyurl.com/yblzklnl

He's dead now, but he is a legend.

===

Bad Request
SVL-0002 Categories=ERROR Message='Missing cookie:
open-xchange-public-session-ygj48qqGWbm37yprLMJrA. Please re-login.'
exceptionID=1335065609-616254

---
http://www.avg.com

He

https://images.homedepot-static.com/...-t-64_1000.jpg

Showing your love for Valentine's Day Abit Loco General 27 February 15th 15 03:10 PM
Happy Valentine's Day!! John H[_12_] General 7 February 14th 10 12:03 AM
early Valentine's Day for me nom=de=plume General 6 February 13th 10 08:19 PM
Happy Valentine's Day! Capt. JG ASA 53 February 17th 07 01:21 PM
Good news for the day before Valentine's day - OT John H General 2 February 15th 05 08:07 PM