Default early Valentine's Day for me

He couldn't wait until Sunday to tell me, which I understand of course.

I'm not sure what I'm going to do with it exactly, but it looks cool.

http://sailmagazine.com/gear-and-rev...ial_equipment/

So, guys, don't forget it's on Sunday!

--
Nom=de=Plume

On Feb 12, 5:02*pm, "nom=de=plume" wrote:
He couldn't wait until Sunday to tell me, which I understand of course.

I'm not sure what I'm going to do with it exactly, but it looks cool.

http://sailmagazine.com/gear-and-rev...ial_equipment/

So, guys, don't forget it's on Sunday!

--
Nom=de=Plume

I'm sure Snottyscotty will bring his lovely Wife another sinkfull of
Moto-Cross parts.........
jps jps is offline

On Fri, 12 Feb 2010 14:02:52 -0800, "nom=de=plume"
wrote:

He couldn't wait until Sunday to tell me, which I understand of course.

I'm not sure what I'm going to do with it exactly, but it looks cool.

http://sailmagazine.com/gear-and-rev...ial_equipment/

So, guys, don't forget it's on Sunday!

Jim is sending you love notes and presents all the way from Florida?
What did Herring, TopDick and "Bruce" send?

wrote:

He couldn't wait until Sunday to tell me, which I understand of course.

I'm not sure what I'm going to do with it exactly, but it looks cool.

http://sailmagazine.com/gear-and-rev...ial_equipment/

So, guys, don't forget it's on Sunday!

Jim is sending you love notes and presents all the way from Florida?
What did Herring, TopDick and "Bruce" send?

Eww....

--
Nom=de=Plume

jps jps is offline

On Fri, 12 Feb 2010 15:34:03 -0800, "nom=de=plume"
wrote:

.. .
wrote:

He couldn't wait until Sunday to tell me, which I understand of course.

I'm not sure what I'm going to do with it exactly, but it looks cool.

http://sailmagazine.com/gear-and-rev...ial_equipment/

So, guys, don't forget it's on Sunday!

Jim is sending you love notes and presents all the way from Florida?
What did Herring, TopDick and "Bruce" send?

Eww....

Oh come on. You know each and every one of them is smitten with you.
Their wives could never argue with them the way you can. If you want
a real ewww, think about the half-cocked wood they sport while they
post their ne'er witty retorts.

Speaking of which, where did Jesus of Iowa go? Is it insurance
Medicare Part D season again?

"jps" wrote in message
On Fri, 12 Feb 2010 15:34:03 -0800, "nom=de=plume"
wrote:

. ..
wrote:

He couldn't wait until Sunday to tell me, which I understand of course.

I'm not sure what I'm going to do with it exactly, but it looks cool.

http://sailmagazine.com/gear-and-rev...ial_equipment/

So, guys, don't forget it's on Sunday!

Jim is sending you love notes and presents all the way from Florida?
What did Herring, TopDick and "Bruce" send?

Eww....

Oh come on. You know each and every one of them is smitten with you.
Their wives could never argue with them the way you can. If you want
a real ewww, think about the half-cocked wood they sport while they
post their ne'er witty retorts.

Speaking of which, where did Jesus of Iowa go? Is it insurance
Medicare Part D season again?

That's what I was "ewwing" about. I could have said, perhaps should have
said, "blech."

--
Nom=de=Plume

jps jps is offline

On Sat, 13 Feb 2010 11:15:41 -0800, "nom=de=plume"
wrote:

.. .

wrote:

He couldn't wait until Sunday to tell me, which I understand of course.

I'm not sure what I'm going to do with it exactly, but it looks cool.

http://sailmagazine.com/gear-and-rev...ial_equipment/

So, guys, don't forget it's on Sunday!

Jim is sending you love notes and presents all the way from Florida?
What did Herring, TopDick and "Bruce" send?

Eww....

Oh come on. You know each and every one of them is smitten with you.
Their wives could never argue with them the way you can. If you want
a real ewww, think about the half-cocked wood they sport while they
post their ne'er witty retorts.

Speaking of which, where did Jesus of Iowa go? Is it insurance
Medicare Part D season again?

That's what I was "ewwing" about. I could have said, perhaps should have
said, "blech."

Blech is perfect. Applies well to their personalities too.

Happy Valentine's Day! Capt. JG ASA 53 February 17th 07 01:21 PM
A little early to ask, but................ JimH General 10 December 22nd 05 12:15 PM
Good news for the day before Valentine's day - OT John H General 2 February 15th 05 08:07 PM
Early end to season Wally ASA 14 November 17th 04 07:36 PM