BoatBanter.com

-   -   early Valentine's Day for me (https://www.boatbanter.com/general/113878-early-valentines-day-me.html)

nom=de=plume February 12th 10 10:02 PM

early Valentine's Day for me

He couldn't wait until Sunday to tell me, which I understand of course. :)

I'm not sure what I'm going to do with it exactly, but it looks cool.

http://sailmagazine.com/gear-and-rev...ial_equipment/

So, guys, don't forget it's on Sunday!

--
Nom=de=Plume

*e#c February 12th 10 10:30 PM

early Valentine's Day for me

On Feb 12, 5:02*pm, "nom=de=plume" wrote:
He couldn't wait until Sunday to tell me, which I understand of course. :)

I'm not sure what I'm going to do with it exactly, but it looks cool.

http://sailmagazine.com/gear-and-rev...ial_equipment/

So, guys, don't forget it's on Sunday!

--
Nom=de=Plume

I'm sure Snottyscotty will bring his lovely Wife another sinkfull of
Moto-Cross parts.........

jps February 12th 10 10:56 PM

early Valentine's Day for me

On Fri, 12 Feb 2010 14:02:52 -0800, "nom=de=plume"
wrote:

He couldn't wait until Sunday to tell me, which I understand of course. :)

I'm not sure what I'm going to do with it exactly, but it looks cool.

http://sailmagazine.com/gear-and-rev...ial_equipment/

So, guys, don't forget it's on Sunday!

Jim is sending you love notes and presents all the way from Florida?
What did Herring, TopDick and "Bruce" send?

nom=de=plume February 12th 10 11:34 PM

early Valentine's Day for me

wrote:

He couldn't wait until Sunday to tell me, which I understand of course. :)

I'm not sure what I'm going to do with it exactly, but it looks cool.

http://sailmagazine.com/gear-and-rev...ial_equipment/

So, guys, don't forget it's on Sunday!

Jim is sending you love notes and presents all the way from Florida?
What did Herring, TopDick and "Bruce" send?

Eww....

--
Nom=de=Plume

jps February 13th 10 08:39 AM

early Valentine's Day for me

On Fri, 12 Feb 2010 15:34:03 -0800, "nom=de=plume"
wrote:

.. .
wrote:

He couldn't wait until Sunday to tell me, which I understand of course. :)

I'm not sure what I'm going to do with it exactly, but it looks cool.

http://sailmagazine.com/gear-and-rev...ial_equipment/

So, guys, don't forget it's on Sunday!

Jim is sending you love notes and presents all the way from Florida?
What did Herring, TopDick and "Bruce" send?

Eww....

Oh come on. You know each and every one of them is smitten with you.
Their wives could never argue with them the way you can. If you want
a real ewww, think about the half-cocked wood they sport while they
post their ne'er witty retorts.

Speaking of which, where did Jesus of Iowa go? Is it insurance
Medicare Part D season again?

nom=de=plume February 13th 10 07:15 PM

early Valentine's Day for me

"jps" wrote in message
On Fri, 12 Feb 2010 15:34:03 -0800, "nom=de=plume"
wrote:

. ..
wrote:

He couldn't wait until Sunday to tell me, which I understand of course.
:)

I'm not sure what I'm going to do with it exactly, but it looks cool.

http://sailmagazine.com/gear-and-rev...ial_equipment/

So, guys, don't forget it's on Sunday!

Jim is sending you love notes and presents all the way from Florida?
What did Herring, TopDick and "Bruce" send?

Eww....

Oh come on. You know each and every one of them is smitten with you.
Their wives could never argue with them the way you can. If you want
a real ewww, think about the half-cocked wood they sport while they
post their ne'er witty retorts.

Speaking of which, where did Jesus of Iowa go? Is it insurance
Medicare Part D season again?

That's what I was "ewwing" about. I could have said, perhaps should have
said, "blech."

--
Nom=de=Plume

jps February 13th 10 08:19 PM

early Valentine's Day for me

On Sat, 13 Feb 2010 11:15:41 -0800, "nom=de=plume"
wrote:

.. .

wrote:

He couldn't wait until Sunday to tell me, which I understand of course.
:)

I'm not sure what I'm going to do with it exactly, but it looks cool.

http://sailmagazine.com/gear-and-rev...ial_equipment/

So, guys, don't forget it's on Sunday!

Jim is sending you love notes and presents all the way from Florida?
What did Herring, TopDick and "Bruce" send?

Eww....

Oh come on. You know each and every one of them is smitten with you.
Their wives could never argue with them the way you can. If you want
a real ewww, think about the half-cocked wood they sport while they
post their ne'er witty retorts.

Speaking of which, where did Jesus of Iowa go? Is it insurance
Medicare Part D season again?

That's what I was "ewwing" about. I could have said, perhaps should have
said, "blech."

Blech is perfect. Applies well to their personalities too.