Default I had a cold ...

On Tuesday of this week Senator Diane Feinstein released transcripts of
the testimony of Glenn Simpson of Fusion GPS. The transcripts reportedly
reveal that the FBI knew of possible Trump-Russia collusion prior to
interviewing Christopher Steele, the author of the Trump dossier.

The liberal media caught fire, reporting this "damaging" affect on Trump
regarding this release.

But now it seems Feinstein is quietly backtracking a bit and the liberal
media is virtually silent.

Regarding her release of the transcripts without consultation with other
members of the investigative committee she serves on, she is blaming her
action on having a "bad cold" that may have impaired her mental faculties.

On Wednesday Feinstein said:

“The one regret I have is that I should have spoke with Senator Grassley
before,” she told NBC News. “And I don’t make an excuse but I’ve had a
bad cold and maybe that slowed down my mental facilities [sic] a little
bit.”

In addition, it turns out that the transcripts that Feinstein released
were heavily censured and redacted, causing a clear understanding of
what was said difficult to discern. This is certainly not what the
liberal media has implied.

Originally Feinstein said she released the transcripts because "the
people need to know". (Know what? They were heavily redacted to
present one view).

Then she started offering several excuses for her action leading up to
the most recent ... a bad cold.

Time to retire Ms. Feinstein.

On 1/11/18 5:07 AM, Mr. Luddite wrote:

[...]

"Sneaky" Feinstein played your boy Trump for the colluding asshole he
is. Virtually everyone is snickering over her release of the transcripts
except maybe that hypocrite Chuck Grassley.

I skimmed the released transcript...they were not nearly as redacted as
you intimate.

Time for your boy Trump to retire...before the special counsel
"suggests" that he be impeached and that members of his family are
indicted for playing footsie with the Russians and for money laundering.

I did notice yesterday U.S. Senator Kirsten Gillibrand plans to use a
prerogative given to home-state senators to try to block the
confirmation of Geoffrey S. Berman if he is nominated by President Trump
as the United States attorney in Manhattan, her spokesman said on Wednesday.

Gillibrand intends to use her “blue-slip prerogative” to object to
reports that Trump had personally interviewed Mr. Berman as part of the
selection process.

Of course, there is more to it than that. There are some interesting
conflict of interest problems there, as there are with Trump's suspected
nominee for the number two slot in that attorney office.

Just how many times yesterday did your boy Trump claim he had not
colluded with the Russkies? Six, eight? Hehehe. That's not even his real
legal problem.

On 1/11/2018 5:58 AM, Keyser Soze wrote:
[...]

The progressive left's new mantra:

"Resist, Resist, Resist"

That is of course until Trump, the Stable Genius, invites the media to
cover, real time, a meeting with congressional members to come to a
bi-partisan solution to immigration issues. Caught the Dems off guard,
didn't it? They had to put their "Resist, Resist, Resist" on hold to
not make fools of themselves to the public. Gotta love it.

On Thu, 11 Jan 2018 05:07:49 -0500, "Mr. Luddite"
wrote:

[...]

She has had a "bad cold" for 30 years from what I have seen.

So cold! John H[_2_] General 76 January 5th 18 01:01 PM
it is as cold outside... Keyser Söze General 3 February 16th 15 06:15 PM
Something we can do in the cold Frogwatch General 21 January 6th 10 12:46 PM
40 Below and Cold Steel Capt Mooron ASA 29 March 16th 04 05:46 PM