Default I had a cold ...

On Thu, 11 Jan 2018 05:07:49 -0500, "Mr. Luddite"
wrote:

On Tuesday of this week Senator Diane Feinstein released transcripts of
the testimony of Glenn Simpson of Fusion GPS. The transcripts reportedly
reveal that the FBI knew of possible Trump-Russia collusion prior to
interviewing Christopher Steele, the author of the Trump dossier.

The liberal media caught fire, reporting this "damaging" affect on Trump
regarding this release.

But now it seems Feinstein is quietly backtracking a bit and the liberal
media is virtually silent.

Regarding her release of the transcripts without consultation with other
members of the investigative committee she serves on, she is blaming her
action on having a "bad cold" that may have impaired her mental faculties.

On Wednesday Feinstein said:

“The one regret I have is that I should have spoke with Senator Grassley
before,” she told NBC News. “And I don’t make an excuse but I’ve had a
bad cold and maybe that slowed down my mental facilities [sic] a little
bit.”

In addition, it turns out that the transcripts that Feinstein released
were heavily censured and redacted, causing a clear understanding of
what was said difficult to discern. This is certainly not what the
liberal media has implied.

Originally Feinstein said she released the transcripts because "the
people need to know". (Know what? They were heavily redacted to
present one view).

Then she started offering several excuses for her action leading up to
the most recent ... a bad cold.

Time to retire Ms. Feinstein.

She has had a "bad cold" for 30 years from what I have seen.