Tim Tim is offline

Default Poor Pam

http://www.nydailynews.com/news/poli...icle-1.3746374

Another crooked politician gets a new address.
She just had too high of a Victoria Secrets bill I guess...

On Tuesday, 9 January 2018 13:27:40 UTC-5, Tim wrote:
http://www.nydailynews.com/news/poli...icle-1.3746374

Another crooked politician gets a new address.
She just had too high of a Victoria Secrets bill I guess...

Harry must be feeling the love, especially from this young lady with such a Victoria Secret collection. Hell, she's probably got a pussy hat on her wall too!
Tim Tim is offline

4:33 PMJohn H
Harry must be feeling the love, especially from this young lady with such a Victoria Secret collection. Hell, she's probably got a pussy hat on her wall too!

As much ch as this is happening with the DNC, I’d think so.

Tim wrote:

4:33 PMJohn H
Harry must be feeling the love, especially from this young lady with such
a Victoria Secret collection. Hell, she's probably got a pussy hat on her wall too!

As much ch as this is happening with the DNC, I’d think so.

Are you and Herring playing button, button?

--
Posted with my iPhone 8+.
Tim Tim is offline

1:44 AMKeyser Söze
Are you and Herring playing button, button?

--
Posted with my iPhone 8+.

Harry, you picked the knapsack instead of the parachute

Poor, poor 'Bama... John H[_2_] General 63 December 14th 11 12:18 AM
Poor Poor Neal Bobsprit ASA 8 December 7th 04 03:13 AM
Poor, Poor Mooron! Bobsprit ASA 5 January 27th 04 09:20 PM
Poor, Poor Hydrorace2. Ron Hill Power Boat Racing 1 July 13th 03 03:01 PM