BoatBanter.com

-   -   Poor Pam (https://www.boatbanter.com/general/177631-poor-pam.html)

Tim January 9th 18 06:27 PM

Poor Pam

http://www.nydailynews.com/news/poli...icle-1.3746374

Another crooked politician gets a new address.
She just had too high of a Victoria Secrets bill I guess...

John H[_2_] January 9th 18 10:33 PM

Poor Pam

On Tuesday, 9 January 2018 13:27:40 UTC-5, Tim wrote:
http://www.nydailynews.com/news/poli...icle-1.3746374

Another crooked politician gets a new address.
She just had too high of a Victoria Secrets bill I guess...

Harry must be feeling the love, especially from this young lady with such a Victoria Secret collection. Hell, she's probably got a pussy hat on her wall too!

Tim January 9th 18 10:58 PM

Poor Pam

4:33 PMJohn H
Harry must be feeling the love, especially from this young lady with such a Victoria Secret collection. Hell, she's probably got a pussy hat on her wall too!

As much ch as this is happening with the DNC, I’d think so.

Keyser Söze January 10th 18 07:44 AM

Poor Pam

Tim wrote:

4:33 PMJohn H
Harry must be feeling the love, especially from this young lady with such
a Victoria Secret collection. Hell, she's probably got a pussy hat on her wall too!

As much ch as this is happening with the DNC, I’d think so.

Are you and Herring playing button, button?

--
Posted with my iPhone 8+.

Tim January 10th 18 01:50 PM

Poor Pam

1:44 AMKeyser Söze
Are you and Herring playing button, button?

--
Posted with my iPhone 8+.

Harry, you picked the knapsack instead of the parachute