Default Speaking of Oprah

On Mon, 8 Jan 2018 20:07:35 -0800 (PST), Tim wrote:

https://pbs.twimg.com/media/DTB77ywXUAArJkq.jpg

Odd she'd say that...

They have a history together, but of course Oprah had no idea there were any improprieties going on.

http://dailycaller.com/2018/01/08/op...nstein-photos/

This doesn't help the Opray case any:

https://pagesix.com/2017/11/28/actre...-to-seduce-me/
Tim Tim is offline

John H
On Mon, 8 Jan 2018 20:07:35 -0800 (PST), Tim wrote:

https://pbs.twimg.com/media/DTB77ywXUAArJkq.jpg

Odd she'd say that...

They have a history together, but of course Oprah had no idea there were any improprieties going on.

http://dailycaller.com/2018/01/08/op...nstein-photos/

This doesn't help the Opray case any:

https://pagesix.com/2017/11/28/actre...-to-seduce-me/
I always wondered how a talk show host could be so hyper promoted and become a billionaire in such a short time. I wonder if this isn’t part of the reason why?

On 1/9/18 4:08 PM, Tim wrote:
John H
On Mon, 8 Jan 2018 20:07:35 -0800 (PST), Tim wrote:

https://pbs.twimg.com/media/DTB77ywXUAArJkq.jpg

Odd she'd say that...

They have a history together, but of course Oprah had no idea there were any improprieties going on.

http://dailycaller.com/2018/01/08/op...nstein-photos/

This doesn't help the Opray case any:

https://pagesix.com/2017/11/28/actre...-to-seduce-me/
I always wondered how a talk show host could be so hyper promoted and become a billionaire in such a short time. I wonder if this isn’t part of the reason why?

Do you ever read the cites you post? Exactly how did Weinstein use
"Oprah and Naomi" to seduce the actress? It's an interesting headline,
but there is nothing in the cite that explains it.

Tim Tim is offline

Keyser Soze
On 1/9/18 4:08 PM, Tim wrote:
John H
On Mon, 8 Jan 2018 20:07:35 -0800 (PST), Tim wrote:

https://pbs.twimg.com/media/DTB77ywXUAArJkq.jpg

Odd she'd say that...

They have a history together, but of course Oprah had no idea there were any improprieties going on.

http://dailycaller.com/2018/01/08/op...nstein-photos/

This doesn't help the Opray case any:

https://pagesix.com/2017/11/28/actre...-to-seduce-me/
I always wondered how a talk show host could be so hyper promoted and become a billionaire in such a short time. I wonder if this isn’t part of the reason why?

Do you ever read the cites you post? Exactly how did Weinstein use
"Oprah and Naomi" to seduce the actress? It's an interesting headline,
but there is nothing in the cite that explains it.

Did you even read what I said?

Oprah jps General 5 June 17th 14 04:17 PM
One Of Oprah's Favorite Things: Crack? Mick Dundee General 5 January 19th 09 08:27 PM
As seen on Oprah and 20/20- Make 250,000 in weeks : $6 Kemp ASA 0 June 6th 07 03:07 AM
Thank God for Oprah! NOYB General 3 October 17th 04 12:38 PM
OPRAH HAS NOTHING ON ME! BSTEPPSS Power Boat Racing 0 July 30th 03 05:19 AM