BoatBanter.com

-   -   Speaking of Oprah (https://www.boatbanter.com/general/177627-speaking-oprah.html)

Tim January 9th 18 04:07 AM

Speaking of Oprah

https://pbs.twimg.com/media/DTB77ywXUAArJkq.jpg

Odd she'd say that...

Keyser Soze January 9th 18 12:28 PM

Speaking of Oprah

On 1/8/18 11:07 PM, Tim wrote:
https://pbs.twimg.com/media/DTB77ywXUAArJkq.jpg

Odd she'd say that...

The women donald trump groped or worse regret their proximity, too.

justan January 9th 18 02:05 PM

Speaking of Oprah

Tim Wrote in message:
https://pbs.twimg.com/media/DTB77ywXUAArJkq.jpg

Odd she'd say that...

God, Oprah's sucking on Harvey's ear. The fat little gold digger.

----Android NewsGroup Reader----
http://usenet.sinaapp.com/

Its Me January 9th 18 02:29 PM

Speaking of Oprah

On Tuesday, January 9, 2018 at 9:05:50 AM UTC-5, justan wrote:
Tim Wrote in message:
https://pbs.twimg.com/media/DTB77ywXUAArJkq.jpg

Odd she'd say that...

God, Oprah's sucking on Harvey's ear. The fat little gold digger.

Oprah is one the richest, most powerful women in Hollywood. Harvey with a tan and a skirt. She's one of the boys but wants you to think otherwise.

Keyser Soze January 9th 18 04:13 PM

Speaking of Oprah

On 1/9/18 9:05 AM, justan wrote:
Tim Wrote in message:
https://pbs.twimg.com/media/DTB77ywXUAArJkq.jpg

Odd she'd say that...

God, Oprah's sucking on Harvey's ear. The fat little gold digger.

I suspect if Oprah farted, the resulting release of gas would score
higher on an IQ test than you.

Its Me January 9th 18 04:18 PM

Speaking of Oprah

On Tuesday, January 9, 2018 at 11:13:51 AM UTC-5, Keyser Soze wrote:
On 1/9/18 9:05 AM, justan wrote:
Tim Wrote in message:
https://pbs.twimg.com/media/DTB77ywXUAArJkq.jpg

Odd she'd say that...

God, Oprah's sucking on Harvey's ear. The fat little gold digger.

I suspect if Oprah farted, the resulting release of gas would score
higher on an IQ test than you.

I suspect if she did, most of it would go up your nose.

John H[_2_] January 9th 18 05:10 PM

Speaking of Oprah

On 1/9/18 9:05 AM, justan wrote:
Tim Wrote in message:
https://pbs.twimg.com/media/DTB77ywXUAArJkq.jpg

Odd she'd say that...

God, Oprah's sucking on Harvey's ear. The fat little gold digger.

I suspect if Oprah farted, the resulting release of gas would score
higher on an IQ test than you.

I suspect if she did, most of it would go up your nose.

Best one of the day...so far!

Bill[_12_] January 9th 18 05:14 PM

Speaking of Oprah

Keyser Soze wrote:
On 1/9/18 9:05 AM, justan wrote:
Tim Wrote in message:
https://pbs.twimg.com/media/DTB77ywXUAArJkq.jpg

Odd she'd say that...

God, Oprah's sucking on Harvey's ear. The fat little gold digger.

I suspect if Oprah farted, the resulting release of gas would score
higher on an IQ test than you.

Damn, you show how stupid you are with your postings.

Tim January 9th 18 07:14 PM

Speaking of Oprah

10:18 AMIts Me
On 1/9/18 9:05 AM, justan wrote:
Tim Wrote in message:
https://pbs.twimg.com/media/DTB77ywXUAArJkq.jpg

Odd she'd say that...

God, Oprah's sucking on Harvey's ear. The fat little gold digger.

I suspect if Oprah farted, the resulting release of gas would score
higher on an IQ test than you.

I suspect if she did, most of it would go up your nose.

Oh gosh! I’m glad my phone is coffee proof! Lol!!