posted to alt.gossip.celebrities,rec.boats,soc.culture.greek,rec.music.classical.guitar,alt.coffee

Default One Of Oprah's Favorite Things: Crack?

Twitchell skrev:
http://defamer.com/5133181/one-of-op...e-things-crack

It's not just you: We all tend to put our life-fulfillment-guru talk-show
deities on a pedestal. We ask, then, that you hold on tightly to your sweater
capes as we relay the following:

An explosive National Enquirer exclusive features excerpts from a book written
by Randolph Cook�an alleged ex-lover of Oprah Winfrey�in which he claims his
esophageal cancer was caused by countless romantic nights smoking crack with
Oprah in the 1980s. [Ed. note: Smoking crack can do that? ****.]

They detail how he became a card-carrying member of Oprah's Rock Club:

Cook, 51, also claims the media mogul taught him how to smoke crack cocaine, and
the two "freebased" the drug regularly during their passionate six-month romance
and the talk show titan "was still under the influence while doing her show."
... Court papers back up Cook's shocking drug allegations about Oprah!

The document, titled "Defendant Oprah Winfrey's Answer to Plaintiff's Amended
Complaint At Law," reveals: "Defendant admits that she and Cook had sexual
relations." And it also says: "Defendant admits that Cook used cocaine in her
presence and that she used cocaine while Cook was present."

According to the Enquirer's story, Oprah had already admitted to audiences that
she had tried the drug in the '70s. These new freebasing allegations, however,
suggest the unthinkable: That the talk show host was high on synthetic potato
crisp crack as she was beamed into millions of U.S. homes. If there's even a
puff of truth to this, we can only hope she's long since overcome her
addiction�as the last thing we need to find in our mailbox is an
all-crack-themed issue of O touting, "THE TIME IS NOW: GET THE MOST OUT OF EVERY
HIT," and "ARE YOU AN EMOTIONAL CRACKER? TAKE OUR QUIZ."

Sure crack is her favorite thing. Lift up her
dress and you'll find 50 kilos of it.

On Mon, 19 Jan 2009 09:22:40 -0800 (PST), Mick Dundee
wrote:

Twitchell skrev:
[...]

Did Harry Krause invite you here also?
--
* I Have a Degree in Liberal Arts; Do You Want Fries With That? *

John H

wrote:
Twitchell skrev:
[...]

John H- Hide quoted text -

Me thinks it's slammer..... or a clone.
Senior Member

wrote:
Twitchell skrev:
[...]

Me thinks it's slammer..... or a clone.- Hide quoted text -

Naw, I think slammer is either checked in or crumpled in a corner of
his bathroom... He really lost it the other day when someone gave him
a dose of his own medicine...

hk hk is offline

wrote:

wrote:
Twitchell skrev:
[...]

Herring, Loogy & JustHate: three assholes who would suck the curdled
breast milk from a dead baby's mouth.

Quick poll-favorite/least favorite watches John Cairns ASA 6 January 23rd 06 04:36 PM
Crack in the Mast Vito ASA 1 November 25th 04 02:45 AM
REQ: Crack for Maxsea V10 patrice ASA 1 July 18th 03 09:26 PM
REQ: Crack for Maxsea V10 patrice Crew 0 July 18th 03 09:08 PM
REQ:Crack Maxsea V10 patrice General 0 July 15th 03 06:56 PM