jps jps is offline

Default Oprah

Just wanted to say something to get all you old ******* racists' blood
boiling.

Thanks.

On 6/17/14, 12:52 AM, jps wrote:
Just wanted to say something to get all you old ******* racists' blood
boiling.

Thanks.

Oprah! I've loved Oprah ever since she screwed over the Texas cattlemen
in court.

--
If right-wing assholes could fly,
rec.boats would be an airport!

On 6/17/2014 6:39 AM, F*O*A*D wrote:
On 6/17/14, 12:52 AM, jps wrote:
Just wanted to say something to get all you old ******* racists' blood
boiling.

Thanks.

Oprah! I've loved Oprah ever since she screwed over the Texas cattlemen
in court.

I guess that proves you aren't a racist, eh?
KC KC is offline

On 6/17/2014 9:44 AM, H*a*r*r*o*l*d wrote:
On 6/17/2014 6:39 AM, F*O*A*D wrote:
On 6/17/14, 12:52 AM, jps wrote:
Just wanted to say something to get all you old ******* racists' blood
boiling.

Thanks.

Oprah! I've loved Oprah ever since she screwed over the Texas cattlemen
in court.

I guess that proves you aren't a racist, eh?

harry gets all excited when someone with a big mouth, ****s with someone
who works their asses off...

On 6/17/2014 6:39 AM, F*O*A*D wrote:
On 6/17/14, 12:52 AM, jps wrote:
Just wanted to say something to get all you old ******* racists' blood
boiling.

Thanks.

Oprah! I've loved Oprah ever since she screwed over the Texas cattlemen
in court.

I guess that proves you aren't a racist, eh?

harry gets all excited when someone with a big mouth, ****s with someone
who works their asses off...

Ahh, yes, Oprah discussed food-related dangers on her show, including
some that relate to cattle, and a Texas cattlemens' group sued her. The
Texas cattlemen lost in federal court.

I don't see why Oprah's victory would bother a patriarch like you, with
one family member who smokes ciggies and has cancer, another with a back
injury who still rides dirt bikes, and you, of course, with a heart
condition, cancer, and a bum knee, who still wants to get into
fistfights. I'll just bet you and yours eat a lot of red meat and
processed meats.

You should continue to hide under your desk, if you have one. Your
mouth/fingers keep making claims your dying little body can't back up.

On 6/16/14, 9:52 PM, jps wrote:
Just wanted to say something to get all you old ******* racists' blood
boiling.

Thanks.

Racist.

One Of Oprah's Favorite Things: Crack? Mick Dundee General 5 January 19th 09 08:27 PM
As seen on Oprah, 20/20, the Wall Street Journal [email protected] General 1 August 8th 07 02:27 PM
As seen on Oprah and 20/20- Make 250,000 in weeks : $6 Kemp ASA 0 June 6th 07 03:07 AM
Thank God for Oprah! NOYB General 3 October 17th 04 12:38 PM
OPRAH HAS NOTHING ON ME! BSTEPPSS Power Boat Racing 0 July 30th 03 05:19 AM