BoatBanter.com

-   -   Oprah (https://www.boatbanter.com/general/161044-oprah.html)

jps June 17th 14 05:52 AM

Oprah

Just wanted to say something to get all you old ******* racists' blood
boiling.

Thanks.

F*O*A*D June 17th 14 11:39 AM

Oprah

On 6/17/14, 12:52 AM, jps wrote:
Just wanted to say something to get all you old ******* racists' blood
boiling.

Thanks.

Oprah! I've loved Oprah ever since she screwed over the Texas cattlemen
in court. :)

--
If right-wing assholes could fly,
rec.boats would be an airport!

H*a*r*r*o*l*d June 17th 14 02:44 PM

Oprah

On 6/17/2014 6:39 AM, F*O*A*D wrote:
On 6/17/14, 12:52 AM, jps wrote:
Just wanted to say something to get all you old ******* racists' blood
boiling.

Thanks.

Oprah! I've loved Oprah ever since she screwed over the Texas cattlemen
in court. :)

I guess that proves you aren't a racist, eh?

KC June 17th 14 02:57 PM

Oprah

On 6/17/2014 9:44 AM, H*a*r*r*o*l*d wrote:
On 6/17/2014 6:39 AM, F*O*A*D wrote:
On 6/17/14, 12:52 AM, jps wrote:
Just wanted to say something to get all you old ******* racists' blood
boiling.

Thanks.

Oprah! I've loved Oprah ever since she screwed over the Texas cattlemen
in court. :)

I guess that proves you aren't a racist, eh?

harry gets all excited when someone with a big mouth, ****s with someone
who works their asses off...

F*O*A*D June 17th 14 03:21 PM

Oprah

On 6/17/2014 6:39 AM, F*O*A*D wrote:
On 6/17/14, 12:52 AM, jps wrote:
Just wanted to say something to get all you old ******* racists' blood
boiling.

Thanks.

Oprah! I've loved Oprah ever since she screwed over the Texas cattlemen
in court. :)

I guess that proves you aren't a racist, eh?

harry gets all excited when someone with a big mouth, ****s with someone
who works their asses off...

Ahh, yes, Oprah discussed food-related dangers on her show, including
some that relate to cattle, and a Texas cattlemens' group sued her. The
Texas cattlemen lost in federal court.

I don't see why Oprah's victory would bother a patriarch like you, with
one family member who smokes ciggies and has cancer, another with a back
injury who still rides dirt bikes, and you, of course, with a heart
condition, cancer, and a bum knee, who still wants to get into
fistfights. I'll just bet you and yours eat a lot of red meat and
processed meats.

You should continue to hide under your desk, if you have one. Your
mouth/fingers keep making claims your dying little body can't back up.

Bill McKee[_2_] June 17th 14 04:17 PM

Oprah

On 6/16/14, 9:52 PM, jps wrote:
Just wanted to say something to get all you old ******* racists' blood