Default Stand by Don:

Forecast for tomorrow in our area:

60-70 mph winds

https://tinyurl.com/yb622qox

On Wednesday, 3 January 2018 08:13:38 UTC-4, Mr. Luddite wrote:
Forecast for tomorrow in our area:

60-70 mph winds

https://tinyurl.com/yb622qox

Still not sure what to expect tomorrow...so far it's snow, ice pellets, freezing rain and then rain on the coast. We do expect very heavy winds and told to expect power outages.
On the plus side my new Eddie Bauer trench type insulated raincoat arrived yesterday. Just in time.

True North Wrote in message:
On Wednesday, 3 January 2018 08:13:38 UTC-4, Mr. Luddite wrote:
Forecast for tomorrow in our area:

60-70 mph winds

https://tinyurl.com/yb622qox

Still not sure what to expect tomorrow...so far it's snow, ice pellets, freezing rain and then rain on the coast. We do expect very heavy winds and told to expect power outages.
On the plus side my new Eddie Bauer trench type insulated raincoat arrived yesterday. Just in time.

Best put rocks in your pockets to help you keep your feet on the
ground. You do seem to be a little light in the loafers.

----Android NewsGroup Reader----
http://usenet.sinaapp.com/

justan wrote:
True North Wrote in message:
On Wednesday, 3 January 2018 08:13:38 UTC-4, Mr. Luddite wrote:
Forecast for tomorrow in our area:

60-70 mph winds

https://tinyurl.com/yb622qox

Still not sure what to expect tomorrow...so far it's snow, ice pellets,
freezing rain and then rain on the coast. We do expect very heavy winds
and told to expect power outages.
On the plus side my new Eddie Bauer trench type insulated raincoat
arrived yesterday. Just in time.

Best put rocks in your pockets to help you keep your feet on the
ground. You do seem to be a little light in the loafers.

I expect some warm rains tomorrow. Had some heavy warm rains last night.
Even put a couple blankets on the bed.

Stand up Paddling Jim General 4 September 25th 09 02:15 PM
What does asa in alt.sailing.asa stand for. Wilbur Hubbard ASA 3 February 23rd 07 02:26 PM
stand four-square Joe ASA 49 December 21st 06 08:03 PM
STAND BY ONE..... Capt.Mooron ASA 3 April 7th 06 02:16 AM
So what does the asa stand for? Bob ASA 7 February 15th 06 03:19 AM