BoatBanter.com

-   -   Stand by Don: (https://www.boatbanter.com/general/177574-stand-don.html)

Mr. Luddite[_4_] January 3rd 18 12:13 PM

Stand by Don:

Forecast for tomorrow in our area:

60-70 mph winds

https://tinyurl.com/yb622qox

True North[_2_] January 3rd 18 02:41 PM

Stand by Don:

On Wednesday, 3 January 2018 08:13:38 UTC-4, Mr. Luddite wrote:
Forecast for tomorrow in our area:

60-70 mph winds

https://tinyurl.com/yb622qox

Still not sure what to expect tomorrow...so far it's snow, ice pellets, freezing rain and then rain on the coast. We do expect very heavy winds and told to expect power outages.
On the plus side my new Eddie Bauer trench type insulated raincoat arrived yesterday. Just in time.

justan January 3rd 18 05:01 PM

Stand by Don:

True North Wrote in message:
On Wednesday, 3 January 2018 08:13:38 UTC-4, Mr. Luddite wrote:
Forecast for tomorrow in our area:

60-70 mph winds

https://tinyurl.com/yb622qox

Still not sure what to expect tomorrow...so far it's snow, ice pellets, freezing rain and then rain on the coast. We do expect very heavy winds and told to expect power outages.
On the plus side my new Eddie Bauer trench type insulated raincoat arrived yesterday. Just in time.

Best put rocks in your pockets to help you keep your feet on the
ground. You do seem to be a little light in the loafers.

----Android NewsGroup Reader----
http://usenet.sinaapp.com/

Bill[_12_] January 4th 18 12:20 AM

Stand by Don:

justan wrote:
True North Wrote in message:
On Wednesday, 3 January 2018 08:13:38 UTC-4, Mr. Luddite wrote:
Forecast for tomorrow in our area:

60-70 mph winds

https://tinyurl.com/yb622qox

Still not sure what to expect tomorrow...so far it's snow, ice pellets,
freezing rain and then rain on the coast. We do expect very heavy winds
and told to expect power outages.
On the plus side my new Eddie Bauer trench type insulated raincoat
arrived yesterday. Just in time.

Best put rocks in your pockets to help you keep your feet on the
ground. You do seem to be a little light in the loafers.

I expect some warm rains tomorrow. Had some heavy warm rains last night.
Even put a couple blankets on the bed.