Default Nice Christmas present

Big wind storm from the west loosened a pile of shingles from a couple of apartment building roofs west of us. They rained down and scratched the clear coat paint on our Highlander. Just contacted my insurance company...waiting for adjuster to call.
My deductible is $100.00.

On 12/27/17 12:31 PM, True North wrote:
Big wind storm from the west loosened a pile of shingles from a couple of apartment building roofs west of us. They rained down and scratched the clear coat paint on our Highlander. Just contacted my insurance company...waiting for adjuster to call.
My deductible is $100.00.

Blowin' in the Wind.

True North Wrote in message:
Big wind storm from the west loosened a pile of shingles from a couple of apartment building roofs west of us. They rained down and scratched the clear coat paint on our Highlander. Just contacted my insurance company...waiting for adjuster to call.
My deductible is $100.00.

Try buffing it out.

----Android NewsGroup Reader----
http://usenet.sinaapp.com/

On Wed, 27 Dec 2017 09:31:16 -0800 (PST), True North wrote:

Big wind storm from the west loosened a pile of shingles from a couple of apartment building roofs west of us. They rained down and scratched the clear coat paint on our Highlander. Just contacted my insurance company...waiting for adjuster to call.
My deductible is $100.00.

When my truck rear end was damaged a while back, I was afraid to have it repainted. Seen too many
paint jobs look like **** a couple years later. However, the body shape gave the paint job a
lifetime guarantee, and I can't tell any difference between the new and the old paint. The process
has gotten much, much better over the years.

You'll probably be happy with the outcome.