Default cool Christmas present!

Do not know what others got, but wife gifted me a Big Boys Toys this year.
She gets a trip to Vegas and I get to play with big equipment.
https://digthisvegas.com

A wonder she has kept me 49 years of marriage.

On Mon, 02 Jan 2017 20:27:05 -0600, Califbill
wrote:

Do not know what others got, but wife gifted me a Big Boys Toys this year.
She gets a trip to Vegas and I get to play with big equipment.
https://digthisvegas.com

A wonder she has kept me 49 years of marriage.

===

Very cool, great gift !

wrote:

Do not know what others got, but wife gifted me a Big Boys Toys this year.
She gets a trip to Vegas and I get to play with big equipment.
https://digthisvegas.com

A wonder she has kept me 49 years of marriage.

We just rent them when we want to move some dirt around here. $300-400
a day or so will get you a bob cat or a small excavator and if you get
it on Friday evening you will have it all weekend for the same price.
Last time I got a loader they didn't pick it up until Wednesday. The
neighbors and I were out of things to dig and it just sat a couple
days.

wrote:

Do not know what others got, but wife gifted me a Big Boys Toys this year.
She gets a trip to Vegas and I get to play with big equipment.
https://digthisvegas.com

A wonder she has kept me 49 years of marriage.

We just rent them when we want to move some dirt around here. $300-400
a day or so will get you a bob cat or a small excavator and if you get
it on Friday evening you will have it all weekend for the same price.
Last time I got a loader they didn't pick it up until Wednesday. The
neighbors and I were out of things to dig and it just sat a couple
days.

I drove a Deere TD-9 when I was 17. Summer fill in job. Dad use to
rebuild the arms on Hopto's. The original track hoe. So I moved them but
did not get to dig with them.

On Mon, 02 Jan 2017 22:05:31 -0600, Califbill

wrote:

Do not know what others got, but wife gifted me a Big Boys Toys this year.
She gets a trip to Vegas and I get to play with big equipment.
https://digthisvegas.com

A wonder she has kept me 49 years of marriage.

We just rent them when we want to move some dirt around here. $300-400
a day or so will get you a bob cat or a small excavator and if you get
it on Friday evening you will have it all weekend for the same price.
Last time I got a loader they didn't pick it up until Wednesday. The
neighbors and I were out of things to dig and it just sat a couple
days.

I drove a Deere TD-9 when I was 17. Summer fill in job. Dad use to
rebuild the arms on Hopto's. The original track hoe. So I moved them but
did not get to dig with them.

Well go have a great time. Those machines are certainly fun to run and
they have some big boys there.

If I wanted to play with a machine I'd just go down to my brother in law's cottage and play with his Kubota mini excavator.
I usually get stuck with one of his old dump trucks and half the time I break one of them. In spite of that he keeps asking me back. He just bought the cottage lot next to him so there should be plenty of work again this year.

On Mon, 02 Jan 2017 20:27:05 -0600, Califbill wrote:

Do not know what others got, but wife gifted me a Big Boys Toys this year.
She gets a trip to Vegas and I get to play with big equipment.
https://digthisvegas.com

A wonder she has kept me 49 years of marriage.

Wow, real, live, full-sized Tonka Toys. You gotta love it!