Califbill Califbill is offline

Default cool Christmas present!

wrote:
On Mon, 02 Jan 2017 20:27:05 -0600, Califbill
wrote:

Do not know what others got, but wife gifted me a Big Boys Toys this year.
She gets a trip to Vegas and I get to play with big equipment.
https://digthisvegas.com

A wonder she has kept me 49 years of marriage.

We just rent them when we want to move some dirt around here. $300-400
a day or so will get you a bob cat or a small excavator and if you get
it on Friday evening you will have it all weekend for the same price.
Last time I got a loader they didn't pick it up until Wednesday. The
neighbors and I were out of things to dig and it just sat a couple
days.

I drove a Deere TD-9 when I was 17. Summer fill in job. Dad use to
rebuild the arms on Hopto's. The original track hoe. So I moved them but
did not get to dig with them.