Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next

Default Listen to the bible

Keyser Soze wrote:
On 12/19/17 1:08 PM, Tim wrote:
justan
Tim Wrote in message:
Transgenderism seems to be a tough topic to address for Harry. He
gets bent out of shape at the mere mention.

I understand homosexuals are agnostic/atheists like him anyhow. Maybe that’s the reason?

Is that what your bible teaches you?

Heck, our local Catholic Church has LGBT groups. Maybe you can go to,your
local Catholic Church, Harry. And a Christmas song for you, Harry.
https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=r9URPvejWHk

here's a listen... JustWaitAFrekinMinute General 3 March 2nd 13 02:06 PM
Who are you going to listen to?? jlrogers ASA 35 February 14th 07 04:46 AM
Joe...Listen Up.... katy ASA 7 April 18th 06 01:34 AM
Joe...Listen Up.... Thom Stewart ASA 0 April 17th 06 09:50 PM
On the Way to Bible Study Lloyd Bonafide ASA 0 March 11th 06 10:14 PM