Default Wow. A whole 5 of them...

On Wed, 13 Dec 2017 11:29:12 -0500, Keyser Soze
wrote:

On 12/13/17 11:24 AM, wrote:
On Wed, 13 Dec 2017 07:41:57 -0800 (PST), Tim
wrote:

Keyser Soze
I think black voters in Alabama and college-educated white women in
Alabama recognized Roy Moore as the worst sort of scumbag. Worry not
about Roy, though...he's consoling himself by visiting a shopping mall.

What gets me is that if he’s supposedly so evil then how was he an elected Judge all those years?

Seems like all this stuff starts coming to the top (after 30+ years) when he decides to run for a senate seat...

Politics....

I doubt simply the fact that he dated young girls 40 years ago was
that big an issue in Alabama. He got in trouble for other things and
there was very little support from anyone but evangelicals.
Bear in mind he is not a judge because it would not back down on the
10 commandments rock, not anything else he said or did.
Most of the opposition to Moore still came from outside Alabama.

I dated young girls 60 years ago.

I don't remember ever liking young girls. Even when I was a teeny
bopper I was always more attracted to the girl's mom.
I just was not smart enough to have my self "raped". ;-)
Once I got to my late teens I was dating 20 somethings and lying about
my age. In those days having short hair and being well spoken added a
few years to how people saw you. I never had a problem buying a drink,
even in Maryland where it was 21.

wrote:

[...]

I dated young girls 60 years ago.Â*

And they are still in therapy.

Well, a few of them might be...
One of the girls I dated while in high school later dated my half-bro,
who was two years behind me there and a classmate of hers. Haven't seen
her since then, but he has, and said she came out as a lesbian. I blame
him.

I'm still friendly with four or five of the girls I dated in high
school, including one I might have married when I returned to New Haven
for grad school, but she married a buddy. She was the sweetest and
kindest girl I knew back in the day. Ahh, the vagaries of life.

On 12/13/17 1:21 PM, wrote:
On Wed, 13 Dec 2017 11:29:12 -0500, Keyser Soze
wrote:

wrote:

[...]

We had a problem...many of the 16 year old girls, the high school
sophomores, the pretty ones, were dated up the the Yalie freshmen. And
the older girls had already left for college by 18. In my late teens, at
college, I was dating college girls from Kansas City, Missouri; Topeka,
and Columbia, Missouri, which, back then was a male bachelor's paradise,
where college females outnumbered males by about three to one. At The
Star, I dated a gal I was introduced to by the Playboy Club hostess
girlfriend* of one of my professors and mentors. We only dated for a few
months, but she was a hostess there, too. And a college student.

* She, the mentor's girlfriend, was the grand niece of Albert Anastasia.

On Wed, 13 Dec 2017 15:00:14 -0500, Keyser Soze
wrote:

I'm still friendly with four or five of the girls I dated in high
school, including one I might have married when I returned to New Haven
for grad school, but she married a buddy. She was the sweetest and
kindest girl I knew back in the day. Ahh, the vagaries of life.

===

Lucky for her.

---
http://www.avg.com

wrote:

[...]

Anyone who dates an eleven year old boy should be in theropy.

I was 13 60 years ago, **** for brains. I actually started dating for real
a year later...bicycle dates, tennis dates, and in the summer, at the beach
dates and boat picnic dates. I’ll bet you never dated at all.

Geeze, that didn't last long. I detected a better mood and upbeat
attitude in your posts (I assume because a Democrat finally got elected
to something) but you quickly relapsed back into insults and name
calling. :-)

wrote:

[...]

Anyone who dates an elevenÂ* year old boy should be in theropy.

I was 13 60 years ago, **** for brains. I actually started dating for
real
a year later...bicycle dates, tennis dates, and in the summer, at the
beach
dates and boat picnic dates. I’ll bet you never dated at all.

Geeze, that didn't last long.Â* I detected a better mood and upbeat
attitude in your posts (I assume because a Democrat finally got elected
to something) but you quickly relapsed back into insults and name
calling.Â* :-)

I am careful to give your buddy FlaJim more respect than he deserves.

On Wed, 13 Dec 2017 15:09:14 -0500, Keyser Soze
wrote:

* She, the mentor's girlfriend, was the grand niece of Albert Anastasia.

I went out with the daughter of a "made guy" in Elizabeth and when
someone told me, it was pretty scary. I had to figure out how to break
up with her without ****ing her off. ;-)
Fortunately for me she was quite the party girl and she "dear John'ed"
me right before I was going to have to leave. She actually hooked me
up with her girl buddy as a "no hard feelings" gift.