justan justan is offline

Default Wow. A whole 5 of them...

"Mr. Luddite" Wrote in message:
On 12/13/2017 11:29 AM, Keyser Soze wrote:
On 12/13/17 11:24 AM, wrote:
On Wed, 13 Dec 2017 07:41:57 -0800 (PST), Tim
wrote:

Keyser Soze
I think black voters in Alabama and college-educated white women in
Alabama recognized Roy Moore as the worst sort of scumbag. Worry not
about Roy, though...he's consoling himself by visiting a shopping mall.

What gets me is that if hes supposedly so evil then how was he an
elected Judge all those years?

Seems like all this stuff starts coming to the top (after 30+ years)
when he decides to run for a senate seat...

Politics....

I doubt simply the fact that he dated young girls 40 years ago was
that big an issue in Alabama. He got in trouble for other things and
there was very little support from anyone but evangelicals.
Bear in mind he is not a judge because it would not back down on the
10 commandments rock, not anything else he said or did.
Most of the opposition to Moore still came from outside Alabama.

I dated young girls 60 years ago.

And they are still in therapy.

Anyone who dates an eleven year old boy should be in theropy.

----Android NewsGroup Reader----
http://usenet.sinaapp.com/